Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    ok I'll continue to guess, but this might get rough.

You were named after your mother ?

River is a metaphor for Time.....keeps rollin like a river to the sea.

I dont think you know where it comes from.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Maybe someone said this i'm to lazy to look. How about as in on the river card, so maybe your lucky in cards or life. But how lucky could you be, your posting here.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

You got a few pages of guesses river what's the answer.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

He was born on a river ?

Smile I think ,

That you are one of the "Mill's Brothers" Up a lazy River or that slant eyed hunter from Wisconsin.

You have a river of knowledge about HVAC, whereas I have an ocean ? Is this what you are getting at ?

You had your first sexual encounter by the river, then he dumped you

What does 37297-32514 equal?
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Smile Hey Carnak

How's the weather there? Aren't you Canadian? I guess you know I am from South Texas. I sent my son to school and graduated from the University of Toronto. That was where his girlfriend was going to school at the time. She was going to Oxford in England. They met on line. She went to Japan to be a school teacher for 2 years. Their romance has been going on for the last 5 years. They will be getting married in December. Thanks for the oil, if you know what I mean. It must be a secret! Just rambling. Roy

[Edited by oroy54 on 09-26-2005 at 01:13 PM]

Ok Carnak - sure I've had a few pages of guesses, but I'm not giving up on ya'll yet - you guys are a bunch of fart smellers..ERR.. Smart fellers, Here's a clue: I will say that Rew's first guess was the closest. There - that almost gives it away.
    "Dodge is a damn fine car. Ran over my wife with a Dodge" - Zeke, Married with children

ok River is your last name,

ok River is your middle name ,

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast