Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Here is a question I need you to answer,

If there are two cars approaching a red light on a busy city street, and then somewhere else unrelated ,there are two cars approaching the same mile marker on a freeway

( both cars going in same direction in both scenarios)

Which set of cars is more likely to have the same final destination. ( same place same address ) The cars on the freeway or the cars on the city street ?

Give a detailed explanation of how you reached your answer.

The HIJACKED car would get their first.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Nope Carn , this is a tough one here,

If you figure it out don't post it ok ?

I know the answer

Who gives a Sh1t!

Even that type of reply tell sme a lot about you Horse

Right over his head Carnak - I got it though - Thanks - you're well on your way to that free T just for your sense of humor
    "Dodge is a damn fine car. Ran over my wife with a Dodge" - Zeke, Married with children

I understood his meaning of HIJACKED , I felt it was well worth ignoring.

If the destinations were either the mile marker or the traffic lights, I would say the mile marker.

The street is busy so odds are there are cars at a dead stop at the lights ahead, so you would have to stop before you even got to the lights, wait for the light to change, and for traffic to start moving again. Maybe even have to wait for the next light.

The cars on the interstate, unless they are trying to evacuate for a hurricane, they are probably going 60 mph plus, so even if they had just passed one mile marker they would be a minute or less to the next mile marker.

You trying reverse psychology to see if I will scream like arnold horshack? OHHH OHHH OHHHH MR. Kotttttttttttterr?
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Speed at which they get to there destination doesn't matter, I just want to know the sheer odds of the chance that two cars on the same road going in the same direction, Actually have the same destination. would it be more likely that the cars on the freeway do or the cars on a city street ?

Example, any two cars traveling down Fifth Ave in New York City. Whats the probability in odds that they have the same destination ?

Verses

Example, Any two cars driving down I75, whats the probability in odds that they have the same destination ?

Destination = same place same address.

Originally posted by gruvn
    Here is a question I need you to answer,

If there are two cars approaching a red light on a busy city street, and then somewhere else unrelated ,there are two cars approaching the same mile marker on a freeway

( both cars going in same direction in both scenarios)

Which set of cars is more likely to have the same final destination. ( same place same address ) The cars on the freeway or the cars on the city street ?

Give a detailed explanation of how you reached your answer.
    ================================================== ========

This guy hasn't changed. When he cannot figure out the answer to a question, he makes up his own.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

How am I suppose to figure out why a guy chose to name himself River, I threw up some potshots thats all I could do. There is no way to prove that I didn't get it right anyway,

( which I believe that I have already guessed it right anyway, with the pees the bed guess)

So I say that I did win !! and he is renigging on the shirt deal.Prove different please,

Anyway, do you know the answer to my question ?

NO ? ok think about it for a wjile, then take another stab at it. It may come to you eventually. Have a nice day I got to get on the road here.

It was a Typo ...you meant liver_t....from the fact you're a serial killer who only offs women named Tallulah...then you remove their livers and you keep the collection in jars ,on your fireplace mantel.

It's elementary Watson.

Your the lord of the River Dance?
    You can't be everything to everybody.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast