Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Cool

hey river
    i just got done picking myself up off the floor after reading all the responses to the thread. anyway i think you are me in some twilight thing.
    i am 3rd gen also. i only have 7 yrs exp. but am union. and i am destined for estimating and project management.
    also am a trane guy.
    good luck
    jeep

Thanks Workhorse - I needed that. I new the whole "Eddie" thing would come up sooner or later. Gruvn (eddie?) took some guesses already and I thik I figured out that if you just ignore him he goes away (hopefully). Thought the T-shirt give away would keep interest up. Actually all guesses are way way off. Keet tryin or..........

Carnak - Im gonna give it a little more time, but if no one guesses right you deserve the T for the funniest guess!!! "give me rivert or give me death" - ROTFLMAO!!!! Dam funny!!

Hey Jeep - so are you in a family business or what. How's the corn doin' in Iowa this year?

See ya,
    B

[Edited by river_t on 09-24-2005 at 09:59 PM]
    "Dodge is a damn fine car. Ran over my wife with a Dodge" - Zeke, Married with children

ok, Yes if you ignoe me I will go away, but that not really what you want.

Look I won the shirt fair and square, so cough it up.

More guesses,

1.) You were sent up the river ( slang for doing time )

2.) It's the initials of your grandfather your father and yourself all combined.

3.)You were kicked out under your other names that you signed up with.

4.) At first you thought it was a palindrome, and thought it would be cool caused it spelled the samething backwards,

5.) Because , it only had five letters in it, which made it easier for you to spell.

6.) Because, shi#creek wiouldn't have sounded to good as a name.

Enough of that crap, do you know anyhting about this business or is designing T Shirts a full time gig.

Ok gruvn - I won't start any wars here, besides the Sh##creek comment runs a close second to funniest guess. Sure, I know a few things about the business (picked a few things up anyway over the past 10 years) - mainly residential and light commercial - Try me!!
    "Dodge is a damn fine car. Ran over my wife with a Dodge" - Zeke, Married with children

Does a cap tube modulate ?

Cool

river
    yeah im in the family business. some does i wish i wasnt but i think it will work out in the end. we do more light commercial and bigger though. residential only when necessary.

Originally posted by gruvn
    Does a cap tube modulate ?
    Nope - cap tubes are fixed - TXV only way to go for true operating efficiencies (or at least that is what dad always tought me) - that's why I have a RXC "S" coil on my Trane XL 16i heat pump system in my house - Trane guys no what this means. BTW hey Trane guys - which heat pump has a better COP = XL16i or a XL19i???? (I know the answer, I'm sure most of the truly "tranewashed" will know, but I'm wondering if Gruvn does)

No I don't know,and I don't know what all the x's and l's mean,My guess would be that the 16 is a 16 seer something and the nineteen was nineteen seer.

Smile river

You are not getting off to a good start here. I can't help but think that you are one of those young'uns again! Dont be queer. Be a man. Be nice, I will say the Tombigbee river, in Alabama.

Well Hell, All of us take it some way or another.

Ok roy - you're right - (not your guess - just that I'm young and still learning, but hey, aren't we all) I'll play nice from now on - Nice to hear from you Roy

You like the grand canyon or the movie River Runs Through It?
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

You were/are part of the Illinois River clean up in which they gave you t-shirts.

There, I bit ang guessed

Cool

16 has a higher cop.
    19s from what i have heard have had some prob.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast