Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Post Likes

Cool

Hello gentlemen (and I use the term loosely). I've been coming here for about 2 years now - and Im just now getting around to registering. Feels like I know most of ya'll already. A little bit about myself: I'm 3rd generation in the business, been at it for 10 years. Work for a union co., Used to be in, but now do estimating and project management. Enough of the formalities, onto my 2 cents worth (I know it's early, but most of these guys can take it as well as they dish it out) From what I can tell, Robo, Benny, James, and Dicey have been here since the stone age. Dice isn't much on Republicans (Sorry Dice - but like Tim Wilson once said... "I'd have to slice my wrist if I ever voted for a democrat". Robo - I'm one of the "Tranewashed" people and I'd probably slice my wrist if I had to install Jani-junk (sorry couldn't resist - no offence). Well, thats about it for now - I'll take it easy on you guys don't want to burn any bridges before they are built!! Seriously though, it's great to be here (finally). Took me forever thinking of a cool handle, but I settled on River. What the heck, lets start this off right - free T-shirt to the first person who guesses where I got it from (my handle that is).

See ya,
    B
    "Dodge is a damn fine car. Ran over my wife with a Dodge" - Zeke, Married with children

Post Likes
    Welcome aboard.

Took me forever thinking of a cool handle, but I settled on River. What the heck, lets start this off right - free T-shirt to the first person who guesses where I got it from (my handle that is).

Your a closet homo and are in love with River Phoenix!
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Post Likes
    Do you like to fly fish? Perhaps you have a favorite trout stream..hell I dont know.
    “Now the freaks are on television, the freaks are in the movies. And it’s no longer the sideshow, it’s the whole show. The colorful circus and the clowns and the elephants, for all intents and purposes, are gone, and we’re dealing only with the freaks.” - Jonathan Winters

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Or maybe this

Post Likes
    LOL - hunter - nice to see someone comming out with the gloves off. Gotta respect that
    "Dodge is a damn fine car. Ran over my wife with a Dodge" - Zeke, Married with children

Post Likes
    I'm just in that type of mood.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by coolwhip
    Do you like to fly fish? Perhaps you have a favorite trout stream..hell I dont know.
    Not much on fly fishin - Dad and grandpa were hugh fans though - mostly for bass and bluegill on strip mine ponds. Sorry - cool - keep guessin!

Post Likes
    So-o-o, are or were you a Brit?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Post Likes
    Originally posted by bootlen
    So-o-o, are or were you a Brit?
    Nope - what's the connection though?? - must be too young, too dumb, or both to understand. Please enlighten me

Post Likes
    A let me guess, you live in Mississipi

Post Likes
    Originally posted by gruvn
    A let me guess, you live in Mississipi
    nope

Post Likes
    Lets see a fre T shirt, if I can guess where he got the name RIver from,

I'm going to take a wild gues here and say, a body of water.

Or You heard it somewhere else and you liked so you used it.

Did I win the shirt yet ?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast