Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Cool

Hello gentlemen (and I use the term loosely). I've been coming here for about 2 years now - and Im just now getting around to registering. Feels like I know most of ya'll already. A little bit about myself: I'm 3rd generation in the business, been at it for 10 years. Work for a union co., Used to be in, but now do estimating and project management. Enough of the formalities, onto my 2 cents worth (I know it's early, but most of these guys can take it as well as they dish it out) From what I can tell, Robo, Benny, James, and Dicey have been here since the stone age. Dice isn't much on Republicans (Sorry Dice - but like Tim Wilson once said... "I'd have to slice my wrist if I ever voted for a democrat". Robo - I'm one of the "Tranewashed" people and I'd probably slice my wrist if I had to install Jani-junk (sorry couldn't resist - no offence). Well, thats about it for now - I'll take it easy on you guys don't want to burn any bridges before they are built!! Seriously though, it's great to be here (finally). Took me forever thinking of a cool handle, but I settled on River. What the heck, lets start this off right - free T-shirt to the first person who guesses where I got it from (my handle that is).

See ya,
    B
    "Dodge is a damn fine car. Ran over my wife with a Dodge" - Zeke, Married with children

Welcome aboard.

Took me forever thinking of a cool handle, but I settled on River. What the heck, lets start this off right - free T-shirt to the first person who guesses where I got it from (my handle that is).

Your a closet homo and are in love with River Phoenix!
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Do you like to fly fish? Perhaps you have a favorite trout stream..hell I dont know.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Or maybe this

LOL - hunter - nice to see someone comming out with the gloves off. Gotta respect that
    "Dodge is a damn fine car. Ran over my wife with a Dodge" - Zeke, Married with children

I'm just in that type of mood.

Originally posted by coolwhip
    Do you like to fly fish? Perhaps you have a favorite trout stream..hell I dont know.
    Not much on fly fishin - Dad and grandpa were hugh fans though - mostly for bass and bluegill on strip mine ponds. Sorry - cool - keep guessin!

So-o-o, are or were you a Brit?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by bootlen
    So-o-o, are or were you a Brit?
    Nope - what's the connection though?? - must be too young, too dumb, or both to understand. Please enlighten me

A let me guess, you live in Mississipi

Originally posted by gruvn
    A let me guess, you live in Mississipi
    nope

Lets see a fre T shirt, if I can guess where he got the name RIver from,

I'm going to take a wild gues here and say, a body of water.

Or You heard it somewhere else and you liked so you used it.

Did I win the shirt yet ?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast