Hello gentlemen (and I use the term loosely). I've been coming here for about 2 years now - and Im just now getting around to registering. Feels like I know most of ya'll already. A little bit about myself: I'm 3rd generation in the business, been at it for 10 years. Work for a union co., Used to be in, but now do estimating and project management. Enough of the formalities, onto my 2 cents worth (I know it's early, but most of these guys can take it as well as they dish it out) From what I can tell, Robo, Benny, James, and Dicey have been here since the stone age. Dice isn't much on Republicans (Sorry Dice - but like Tim Wilson once said... "I'd have to slice my wrist if I ever voted for a democrat". Robo - I'm one of the "Tranewashed" people and I'd probably slice my wrist if I had to install Jani-junk (sorry couldn't resist - no offence). Well, thats about it for now - I'll take it easy on you guys don't want to burn any bridges before they are built!! Seriously though, it's great to be here (finally). Took me forever thinking of a cool handle, but I settled on River. What the heck, lets start this off right - free T-shirt to the first person who guesses where I got it from (my handle that is).

See ya,
B