Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Respect

Hybrid View

We did this really difficult house from like 1890 so its one of those where each run takes 1/2 a day. We cut plaster we ran into sophets and pretty much really had to earn this one. Well this, lets say real soft spoken very unmanlike homeowner says to me well its not brain surgury, your only doing air conditioning here. I felt like grabbing him by the throat and saying THEN WHY THE F%&K ARE YOU PAYING ME $12 grand TO DO IT FOR YOU , YOU SOFT DADDY LEFT YOU MONEY PIECE OF S#!T!!!! wow i feel better

[Edited by lusker on 09-24-2005 at 09:15 AM]

tell him there is a problem its now going to cost 13 grand

If your cutting through plaster, you've definitely got my respect. Those are the jobs I hate the most.

Temprite you need to learn to control your language this is a public forum and vulgar language is not allowed!

sorry for the language . Im excitable sometimes. I know your damaged for life now

might want to edit that before someone does it for you

No Really, tell us how you feel!

He's from Orange County, New York. That's how those chopper guys talk.

Maybe he's looking to get his own show on the Discovery Channel.

[Edited by HeyBob on 09-24-2005 at 07:11 AM]

lol thats funny we all up talk like that.I be sorry for my foul talkin. Hold on need more chew.....................Let me grab a cold can of corn flakes.Yup just sitten here on my plade couch on the front porch over looking my 1962 ford f150 up on blocks in my front yard

Temp it is obvious you are not the brightest bulb around but I expect you can read the rules.

It is not my sensibilities that you hurt I am sure if need be I can come up with language you have never heard. The point is this is a public forum and the rules prohibit the use of vulgar language. I realize you New Yorkers have no class or style but try and stick to the forum rules.

What you don’t understand is many of us have customers that frequent this site and we try to project an intelligent and civil persona here. That is the way Don (BOSS) and BC1 want it.

Who r u to judge me ? I said sorry and i was joking with you.New Yorkers??? Steers and Queers come from Texas dont you know.Which one are you classical?? I was playing around and was honestly sorry for the language. Your the kinda guy i was describing, you think your better than everyone. I realize i was wrong but to insult me and say im not the brightest.Ya what if i told you i was a mathematical genious??Cant spell worth a SH-- oops theres that NY in me again lol

I will apologize since you say you were playing around. It is hard to tell with just the written word without benefit of facial expressions or inflection.

However you still need to read the rules and understand the site for what it is a public place.

We are judged by how we speak or in this case how we put together our words on a screen. When you use crass and vulgar language you just diminish your self in the eves of those around you.

It is easy to forget you are not in a face-to-face conversation because that is the intent of the forum.

I try and make it a practice to write the same as I speak if I write something here I would say it to your face.

I also have no sense of humor so I take everything at face value. As to that stupid steers and queers line, come on that is so old it is ridicules. Beside I stomped in the heads of way to many Yankees and Californians while in the Army for those remarks to bother me anymore.

classical as much as i agree with you on the rules of the forum(i was undoubtably wrong)you are making me ill with your self rightous bullfeces!! Yes were professionals and yes speach is important but listen man lighten up.Im sure out of the 100s of thousands of poeple that come and go from this site, im not the only one here who thinks of this site as a escape! I come here to JOKE and PLAY with my co owners and workers.As a thread can be helpful and a learning experiance others can be funny and real wacky so to say.So learn to loosen up a little and .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................PULL THAT POLE OUT OF YOUR A@#!!!

THANK YOU MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast