Thread: Hide-a-Key

Hide-a-Key

A hide-a-key is only good if you put it back after you have to use it. Just learn this morning that my wife who is in Greenville this weekend locked her keys in the car at a convenient gas station. She'd used the hide-a-key to gain entrance sometime last week that I was unaware of. Short version.. It cost $45 (after hours) to get someone to come and open the door. I am glad she did not have to call an HVAC company.

I hate the hide a key magnets. How come every one I ever bought fell of my trucks. Now I wire them in place.

Clean the frame, black duct-tape covering the key... Saved me 2 times in the last 2 years...

You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

I keep my spare in my wallet. My wife keeps one in her...........uh...........purse, yeah that's it purse.

One spare key kept IN MY WALLET... one inside cab .... another outside vehicle ... hidden. Not under the bumper, not behind license plate, hidden. And no ... not under the frame either.
    Hidden.

That works for me.

Originally posted by R12rules
    One spare key kept IN MY WALLET... one inside cab .... another outside vehicle ... hidden. Not under the bumper, not behind license plate, hidden. And no ... not under the frame either.
    Hidden.

That works for me.
    Ahhhhhh, so you put yours in the gas tank too?! What a cleaver guy

why did you quit nevada?

Originally posted by Edmund Forsthe
    why did you quit nevada?
    I will never quit having a key hidden unless I have OnStar; even then I would probably have one somewhere just incase I lock my phone away always.

Note to self: Add "check for hide-a-key" to check list before letting wife take a trip.