Say a prayer for Texas.

God did not "Bless Texas with his own hand".

Authorities inspect the burned-out shell of an evacuee bus in Killmer, Texas, on Friday. At least two dozen elderly passengers were killed.

let us pray

dear lord please watch over texas in this time when they are most vonererable and subject to cons and scam, in jesus name we ask that you keep nevada as far awsay from them as possiple

nevada, how in the $*&% do you know what God intended ? You act & post like a fool.

Hey nutvada, while you are praying, we Texans are going to DO !! something about the situation. The bus driver did everything he could to get as many people off that bus. He IS a hero, and I don't need anyone to tell me what the definition of is, is.
    Saddle Up!

I am asking BC1 or BOSS to remove this thread.

These unfortunate people who deceased in this tragic event deserve the same respect our soldiers get when they pass, and that is for it not to be published and shown to all for viewing to satisfy the sick minded fools walking the earth.

This low life piece of garbage trash who posted this event is a total misrepresentation of the fine men in this industry, and should not be allowed to represent us at the trash level he does on this site.

f%^k you nevada

Originally posted by Nevada

Say a prayer for Texas.

God did not "Bless Texas with his own hand".

Authorities inspect the burned-out shell of an evacuee bus in Killmer, Texas, on Friday. At least two dozen elderly passengers were killed.
    Either get your a$$ down here and help us, or shut your stinkin pie hole!!!

Or here is an idea....

Instead of praying for Texas, you can just direct your anger toward the messenger. Every word in the post was taken from the news article exactly as it appeared. The rest is... well just keep doing what you do best.

Re: f%^k you nevada

Originally posted by rob10
    Either get your a$$ down here and help us, or shut your stinkin pie hole!!!
    This might help. http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=85133

Other than that, if you would like to use me as an outlet for this or any other acts of God, please fell free to do so. I fell for those going through this and I will remain silent and take it without striking back if it will help you. Please vent all your anger toward me.