Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb

So do you all think that Texas is going to have the same problems as N.O. with looting and police not being able to control the streets????

I lived in Houston for 2 years and I just don't think the Texas cops are going to put up with stupid like they did in N.O.
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Originally posted by doglips

So do you all think that Texas is going to have the same problems as N.O. with looting and police not being able to control the streets????

I lived in Houston for 2 years and I just don't think the Texas cops are going to put up with stupid like they did in N.O.
    ================================================== ======

Cops will be the looters' least worries in TX.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Many cops quit in N.O. because of the conditions.....bodies everywhere,looting,filth,disease. This is a job for specially trained forces(military),not cops,even Texas cops.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

There will be looting, it will not be as widespread as NO
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

most of us in texas are armed and ready to protect our properties. When I get back to my house after the storm, you can bet I will be on lookout.

Texas law says, a owner can shoot and kill to protect their property. Lookout looters.

got'ta love the wild-wild West.

(in 1805 or 2005?)

No way. You don't mess with Texas! They know how to take care of business.

The double 00 buckshot

Is already in the 12 gauge and the 357 mag is loaded with jacketed hollow points!!

JasonHoustonTX
    Professional Member

most of us in texas are armed and ready to protect our properties. When I get back to my house after the storm, you can bet I will be on lookout

--------------------------------------------------------

You flatlanders sure have a funny way of looking at things
    "when you get back to your house" you ever thought about taking that act on the road?

that is what ever is left of the house you had

you have got to see a drive by before you know what one looks like ....these kids got experience with a gun, and they got automatics loaded with talons

Originally posted by ct2
    JasonHoustonTX
    Professional Member

most of us in texas are armed and ready to protect our properties. When I get back to my house after the storm, you can bet I will be on lookout

--------------------------------------------------------

You flatlanders sure have a funny way of looking at things
    "when you get back to your house" you ever thought about taking that act on the road?

that is what ever is left of the house you had

you have got to see a drive by before you know what one looks like ....these kids got experience with a gun, and they got automatics loaded with talons
    No one said I wasnt protected while away from my house. I live just south of Houston, I service the metro houston area in my business. I know what punk kids/gangs do with their guns.

Us "flatlanders" know a bit more about shootouts and guns than you think. This is Texas you know!

btw, thanks for the encouragement about having my house there after the storm. Good to see your wishing for the best.

[Edited by jasonhoustontx on 09-23-2005 at 02:26 PM]

yeah, good luck cowboy.

Hope your roof stays on Jason, and you moved everything upstairs. Good Luck.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

I think I just saw on CNN "Michael Irvin" breaking into a Stop & Shop!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast