Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    Hmmm...think of all the people that walked the land before Christianity existed. I wonder if they were waiting in some sort of limbo until some jewish guy bobbing incessantly wrote the Bible.

Then all those waiting souls poured into Heaven or Hell.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by DLZ Dan View Post
    I dont wear an "I'm an Atheist T-shirt", i just dont go around bible-thumping.

I did have a big laugh when the invisible man in the sky told some old radio guy that the world will end on May 21st and then had to backpeddle rather than admit it's all bunk.

I dont hate religious folk, dont get me wrong, i just dont belive what they belive. It doesnt mean we cant or dont coexist, i'm just not going to be joining them for mass.

I'm not going around saying my beliefs are what everyone should believe. i fell you have your religion, i have mine...or lack of.

Besides, Coalman, I AM the boss. I have a couple churches as clients whom i gladly help out anytime i can..i just wont be sittin in a pew anytime soon.
    AMEN!

The most anyone I work with knows about my beliefs is the Clergy sticker with a Pentacle on it on my car. That's it.

No one has asked, no one really gives a damn, it's pretty much a non-issue
    "It's not an OLD unit, it's a testament to old school manufacturing of quality over quantity." http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...608_092209.jpg

Does the worthlessness of you pagans existence ever get to you.? Just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    Does the worthlessness of you pagans existence ever get to you.? Just wondering?
    Nope, we have a clean conscience...where as yours was born in sin and you have to spend your entire life repenting and seeking penance. And you have to place your hard earned money in that basket every week making that hand even stronger that holds you down.

Where rational thought and reason end, religion begins.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    You should learn the most important bill to pay is the one you owe yourself. Always set aside some for yourself.
    Figures. I just knew you would be hanging out at this "site" ace. I have dedicated a nice little song for you and all your friends on here. Check it out. Thank you, thank you very much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aCjqG-z8ig
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    I thought one of the rules was RESPECT. No one said your invisible man cult was worthless.

Everytime someone decides to have an intelligent conversation about non-religion, somebody has to decide to play minister. Next thing you know, someone will try to come in and "save" us. IMO anything that plagues one man and is readily transferred to those he associates with is not called "the word", it's called a virus.
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DLZ Dan View Post
    I thought one of the rules was RESPECT. No one said your invisible man cult was worthless.

Everytime someone decides to have an intelligent conversation about non-religion, somebody has to decide to play minister. Next thing you know, someone will try to come in and "save" us. IMO anything that plagues one man and is readily transferred to those he associates with is not called "the word", it's called a virus.
    No disrespect intended. I'm not really sure what I believe to tell you the truth. I hope what you believe is not the truth because frankly the thought of that is pretty depressing to me. The question was an honest one. If you've pondered why you're here and for what purpose it's a pretty empty feeling if you arrive at the purpose is for nothing. Nothing is worthless. I think about these things and decide that there must be a purpose, from there it's murky for me. Some of you atheists may think I'm weak because I fear being worthless and I do, but I don't fear you..(atheists) at all.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Nope, we have a clean conscience...where as yours was born in sin and you have to spend your entire life repenting and seeking penance. And you have to place your hard earned money in that basket every week making that hand even stronger that holds you down.

Where rational thought and reason end, religion begins.
    Well, what can I say except you don't know what you're talking about.

Aren't you a 911 truther?

Quote Originally Posted by DMACCGrad11 View Post
    Martin, no. It is not believing in the devil, it is believing in the life force that surrounds us every moment of every day. (Yes, even when you poop.) But it's worshipping a Goddess and God as dual deities in the Spirit. The Spirit is the ether, the id, the reason we're all here. Also known as the collective unconscience.
    So ya'll are just a bunch of hippies i got it! Wow i so thought it was something bad lol. I looked it up and it sounds like one of two things your either hippies or you believe like how the greeks did back in the day having many gods to worship but it really just sounds like hippie stuff. you know flower power, make love not war dont let the government control your mind man and peace and all that stuff. It also said ya'll perform rituals(hope i spelled that right) giving offerings to the gods such as flowers and what not. So what i want to know are yall the ones worshiping a rock is that what all the rock talk is about. anyway peace brother lol.

Exactly, what can you say? ....there is no excuse.

Am I a 911 truther? .....what kind of a question is this and how does it pertain to this thread?

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Exactly, what can you say? ....there is no excuse.

Am I a 911 truther? .....what kind of a question is this and how does it pertain to this thread?
    You belong to the religion of 911 truthers..Some people believe in the tooth fairy too..to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by martin&sonsa/c View Post
    So ya'll are just a bunch of hippies i got it! Wow i so thought it was something bad lol. I looked it up and it sounds like one of two things your either hippies or you believe like how the greeks did back in the day having many gods to worship but it really just sounds like hippie stuff. you know flower power, make love not war dont let the government control your mind man and peace and all that stuff. It also said ya'll perform rituals(hope i spelled that right) giving offerings to the gods such as flowers and what not. So what i want to know are yall the ones worshiping a rock is that what all the rock talk is about. anyway peace brother lol.
    Nope, not a hippie....be cautious in what you say, as I am sure you know that many aspects of your faith have been stolen from the Pagans and many of your churches are built on Pagan sites.

In fact, you just may be more Pagan than you know.

Theodore Roosevelt

I feel youre given a set amount of time to do with your life what you feel is best. Life will eventually put you on the other side of every situation and hopefully, you learn from it. I feel we are here to make our own decisions and make the most out of our environment during the time we're here.

We make our own decisions, not what we feel some imaginary invisible being feels we need to do. Think about this, if i went around and told you stories that i made up and said that some guy who only talks to me told me you should give me money as i hold out a plate, you would think i was nuts. You would walk on and never give me a second thought.

The only difference between that situation and organized religion is that their story is old enough to where people think it MUST be true if it's been around that long.
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast