Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    So exactly what is a pagan? just curious I really dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by martin&sonsa/c View Post
    So exactly what is a pagan? just curious I really dont know.
    A Pagan can be anyone that doesn't jive with mainstream religions.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by DMACCGrad11 View Post
    I figured I'd start an open thread here:

A few rules:

1. RESPECT! We're discussing our beliefs here.
    2. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    3. If tonight is your first night in Fight Club, you MUST fight!

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

OK Roy....I edited my post.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Religion is a tool used to control people.

Do this, don't do that, kiss the ring, kneel at the altar, sacrifice the lamb....

Take the lessons from religion, that being be good to other people, and live a good life.

I don't need to go to church to do that.

Ignorant Bible thumpin', Psalm singin' tamborine wacker here...currently bowing before the altar to my pet rock....
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by shaygetz View Post
    Ignorant Bible thumpin', Psalm singin' tamborine wacker here...currently bowing before the altar to my pet rock....
    Kewl, Do you handle snakes and drink lye. I miss my pet rock. I gave it up for Lent.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

There are lots of Pagans on this site.

Plenty here worship money and believe in the hereafter. They are here after as much money as they can get.

Martin, no. It is not believing in the devil, it is believing in the life force that surrounds us every moment of every day. (Yes, even when you poop.) But it's worshipping a Goddess and God as dual deities in the Spirit. The Spirit is the ether, the id, the reason we're all here. Also known as the collective unconscience.
    "It's not an OLD unit, it's a testament to old school manufacturing of quality over quantity." http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...608_092209.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    There are lots of Pagans on this site.

Plenty here worship money and believe in the hereafter. They are here after as much money as they can get.
    , I thought I was doing something wrong! I don't have any money after payday. I'm broke as a joke, trying to make it through, and still here doing what I can to survive each day.
    "It's not an OLD unit, it's a testament to old school manufacturing of quality over quantity." http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...608_092209.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
    Kewl, Do you handle snakes and drink lye. I miss my pet rock. I gave it up for Lent.
    I'm the one at the back of the church...hacking a new door into the wall with my Leatherman Charge....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iJ4ySMuizU
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by DMACCGrad11 View Post
    , I thought I was doing something wrong! I don't have any money after payday. I'm broke as a joke, trying to make it through, and still here doing what I can to survive each day.
    You should learn the most important bill to pay is the one you owe yourself. Always set aside some for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by shaygetz View Post
    I'm the one at the back of the church...hacking a new door into the wall with my Leatherman Charge....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iJ4ySMuizU
    It's my experience that hacking a door in the back of a church will have you dealing with the Devil in short order.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast