Page 1 of 20 1234567811 ... LastLast

Where are the Pagan/Non-Christian HVAC techs up in here?

I figured I'd start an open thread here:

A few rules:

1. RESPECT! We're discussing our beliefs here.
    2. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    3. If tonight is your first night in Fight Club, you MUST fight!
    "It's not an OLD unit, it's a testament to old school manufacturing of quality over quantity." http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...608_092209.jpg

ARP or bust at best.

Oh I meant to post it there.
    "It's not an OLD unit, it's a testament to old school manufacturing of quality over quantity." http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...608_092209.jpg

I do not know about pagans, but a few who think they know God will show up soon. They'd be better off buying a pet rock, putting it on an altar, and asking it for favors.

I guess Im a Pagan since I don't believe in the Christian think and worship false idols.
    Then again, I think a lot Christians are closet Pagans because they stole so much from us.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I guess Im a Pagan since I don't believe in the Christian think and worship false idols.
    Then again, I think a lot Christians are closet Pagans because they stole so much from us.
    Pagan

i'm married to a witch...does that make me a pagan?

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me. Including over look this thread for the negativity it brings and just say god bless. I only dropped in for a quick question. Is being a pagan worshiping the devil? If so then if you believe in a satan then you know there is a god so why would you want to be on the losing side?

Yes, Pagans run around and worship the Devil.

I think you're confusing Pagans with Satanists.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by illdoit View Post
    i'm married to a witch...does that make me a pagan?
    I see....Americans have the same problem with spelling as Canadians....(lol)
    Never give up; Never surrender!

I'm an Atheist..That doesnt mean i worship Satan..in fact i think the idea of God, Satan, blah blah blah is all BS.

I'm not one of the people that says this happened because of the lord, or I have a great family because of the Lord. I think it is all BS.

I dont beleive there is an invisible man in "Heaven" or "Hell" or whatever.

Does that mean i cant stand people who live by the bible or jesus or whatever, i just dont want to be part of it. Keep it to yourself. Other than this short rant, people dont know my beliefs. Dont push your belifs on me, and i wont push it on you.
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

I learned a long time ago not to EVER discuss my non-belief with anyone I work with or for.
    Starting with my life in the military, stating you are an Atheist can harm your career.
    Now that I work in Tennessee, the same thing applies.
    If your boss is a very religious person and you share your thoughts in a discussion, be prepared.
    Easier to just go with the flow since, at the end of the day, it is a 'no win' situation.

I dont wear an "I'm an Atheist T-shirt", i just dont go around bible-thumping.

I did have a big laugh when the invisible man in the sky told some old radio guy that the world will end on May 21st and then had to backpeddle rather than admit it's all bunk.

I dont hate religious folk, dont get me wrong, i just dont belive what they belive. It doesnt mean we cant or dont coexist, i'm just not going to be joining them for mass.

I'm not going around saying my beliefs are what everyone should believe. i fell you have your religion, i have mine...or lack of.

Besides, Coalman, I AM the boss. I have a couple churches as clients whom i gladly help out anytime i can..i just wont be sittin in a pew anytime soon.
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Page 1 of 20 1234567811 ... LastLast