Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Originally posted by btexpress
    Nevada,
    Why are you here?
    Don't answer that, it was somewhat rhetorical.
    I won't bother reading any of your threads in the future.
    A few years ago my wife came down stairs, sat and when I looked over at her she steamed, "I'm not speaking to you!" I just turned to my ten year old and said, "Please explain to your Mother that I decided an hour ago to not speak to her." As she started saying, "My Daddy ain't going to talk to you", we all hit the floor laughing. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Here is an idea... start a new thread. Seriously, start a thread to mass your followers to join you and vow not to read or post on any thread that I author. Trust me, you will get at least one reply. We will understand if you have to wait until your wife is asleep tonight so you can sneak into her purse and get your balls back before you can do it.

Originally posted by ct2
    Remember that Mexican- American war....look whos winning
    I never thought if it that way....

Soooo, you may have *thought* you had Montezuma's Revenge before, but this is the real deal?

It wasn't what was coming OUT of your butt you shoulda been worried about, but what was about to sneak INTO it.

At my job my boss is spanish, my assistant is spanish, my housekeeper is spanish, the office girl is spanish and 80% of our clients are spanish. I don't speak one word of spanish (ok a few, but I'm not allowed to talk that way at work). When they say Habla Espanol, I usually say Speak ENGLISH!

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Originally posted by dash
    Originally posted by nevada

Do you include the words "Se Habla Expañol" in you yellow page ad? Three of the nonpetitor here do and have for most of their 10 and 20 plus years in business. I have only lived here for 5 years and had a yellow page ad for the last three. But by using a different 7 word phrase I have gained most of that market.
    So what's the phrase ??

Page three,so what's the phrase, already???

Originally posted by nevada

Do you include the words "Se Habla Expañol" in you yellow page ad? Three of the nonpetitor here do and have for most of their 10 and 20 plus years in business. I have only lived here for 5 years and had a yellow page ad for the last three. But by using a different 7 word phrase I have gained most of that market.
    So what's the phrase ??

Page three,so what's the phrase, already???
    Send me an email dash, put it may be a few weeks before I get back to you.

Originally posted by James 3528

I can't wait for Dave to see this thread.
    I'm sitting here wanting to go. Bad. But I've gotta try and be good for a little while. I managed to get my ass banned from the place that doesn't ban anyone...

LMFAO. No ****, I really did.

That,

And I sit here and realize that the OP is the same telemarketing dirtbag from a few months back, and figure it's just not worth it.

It's been interesting. Two nonpetitors in my area include the "Se Habla Expañol" phrase in their advertising and shop windows. When you call one of them you get any American guy that answers the phone attempting to do a Mexican accent and saying, "Jose no work here no more" and then they go on and try to get a service address. At the other place you have a female receptionist that might know 10 words shouting in the phone (as we all know, foreigners can understand English better if it spoken slow and loud).

Now would be a good time to add another fact about myself ...

I do not speak Spanish.

[Edited by nevada on 09-22-2005 at 09:07 AM]

Originally posted by Nevada
    Originally posted by btexpress
    Nevada,
    Why are you here?
    Don't answer that, it was somewhat rhetorical.
    I won't bother reading any of your threads in the future.
    A few years ago my wife came down stairs, sat and when I looked over at her she steamed, "I'm not speaking to you!" I just turned to my ten year old and said, "Please explain to your Mother that I decided an hour ago to not speak to her." As she started saying, "My Daddy ain't going to talk to you", we all hit the floor laughing. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Here is an idea... start a new thread. Seriously, start a thread to mass your followers to join you and vow not to read or post on any thread that I author. Trust me, you will get at least one reply. We will understand if you have to wait until your wife is asleep tonight so you can sneak into her purse and get your balls back before you can do it.

Another point of ignorance. Will it never end?
    You start out saying you speak spanish, then when you someone put mexican words on the screen you go and say you don't know how. btexpress has not taken you up on you whinny chanllege because he has not seen your stupid post. DUH DUH DUH what part of he won't bother reading any of your threads in the future did you not understand????????? No body touches my balls but me. If you dare me to do it I will then nobody will be dummbing out reading this trash.

Originally posted by anonymous
    No body touches my balls but me.
    You obviious don't have Edith, but you sure do take the cake. If I dared you, then I would have to double dog dare you, and then you draw a line and...

Never mine. Stay this funny when you grow up. And quit touch yourself so much.

you kew what i meant. you;ll have to play with yourself like you alway do

ay caramba

How's this

Nevada, los btexpress y anónimo, así que usted dice que usted no habla español, bueno. Conjeturo que puedo decir que los tres de usted son muy ignorantes y tener muy un pene pequeño. Cómo sé esto que usted pide, la rociada bien me dijo.

Ahora signifiqué esto como broma tan si usted toda la figura él fuera de risa justa y consigo sobre ustedes mismos.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast