Se Habla Expañol - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Remember that Mexican- American war....look whos winning

when my parents came here from different countries they spoke their native language at home but never at work or around others. They were proud to be in this country and wanted to learn the language , work and be self supporting.

If any of us were in another country , they wouldnt change their language for US

your in america -speak english

or go back home

when I was in school there was a guy my age here from China. Didnt speak a word of english , but he could do math.
    he would sit in class at lunch and listen to tapes on speaking english, he wanted to learn as much as he could and we had no problem helping him

Originally posted by ct2

If any of us were in another country , they wouldnt change their language for US

your in america -speak english

or go back home
    That's what I told the barely english speaking finger nail joint guy yesterday!

I couldn't understand him, but I think he understood me, especially when I told him to call someone else to fix his 5 ton rooftop with an 8" single round return.

Good riddance!

Oh Lord here we go again

or should I say

Dios Mio! Ya comenzamos otra vez esta vaina

I give it another 10 yrs and the english language will be secondary. We are being overwhelmed with illegals right under our noses and there does'nt seem to be anything anyone is really trying to do about this.
    Especially those families where the parents don't even try to understand the English language and their kids turn into thug gangbangers.

America...what a mess!!

English IS THE language we should speak.
    But if your market speaks Spanish, German, French, Koren, or what ever.
    Learn the second (or third) language!

It's all about the Benjmains....

Yuma
    What is snow? Is it that white stuff in a freezer?

Originally posted by mrfrio
    Oh Lord here we go again

or should I say

Mafia es siempre atrasado.

Originally posted by James 3528
    I think Nevada you are seeing on the forum the negative effects that illegals are having on a wide spectrum of communities here in America. And yes, most are Hispanics. It's all great at first but between 7,000 and 10,000 in population things start to change. Things changed over the weekend here when a car with two illegals in it went head on with a family on a Saturday afternoon. No license, no insurance and they were drunk. The traffic at the bail bonds office is slowly increasing and very few of these people like the other cultures that came to this country legally , are showing any interest or very little to learn English.

These are the facts and I can get a witness here that will agree why this is a touch'ee subject. No need to flame me here like you do on other threads, I know you're a big bad ex-Marine and I appreciate that, but I'll still come down on your ass with a good old Air Force air strike, so be nice.

I can't wait for Dave to see this thread.
    I thought you were boycotting my threads because I was a rude bastard? BTW, I probably missed your Google post because you did it during the summer when I was so busy I didn't even have the time to spend 90 seconds beating everyone one in QuizZone. By-gones.

Start a new thread. Seriously, a topic on illegals would be long running interesting thread. I may post there. It is just a manner of times until al Qaeda starts tapping into that market.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Originally posted by nevada

Do you include the words "Se Habla Expañol" in you yellow page ad? Three of the nonpetitor here do and have for most of their 10 and 20 plus years in business. I have only lived here for 5 years and had a yellow page ad for the last three. But by using a different 7 word phrase I have gained most of that market.
    So what's the phrase ??

I don't boycoot threads Einstein. That is something you said you so.

Reading yours is like wondering if you can hit a new low in "dumb"

Originally posted by James 3528
    I don't boycoot threads Einstein. That is something you said you so.

Reading yours is like wondering if you can hit a new low in "dumb"
    rotflmao
    Stop already! I mean:

No más, por favor!

I knew you wouldn't stay mad too long. I did help you get about 600 hits on your counter.

What you should do is go back to the Marines and ask them for your brain back. They were suppose to give it back to you when they discharged you.

That way you can keep you with forum topics. There is a reason this guy posted this....

Originally posted by mrfrio
    Oh Lord here we go again

or should I say

At the present rate, immigration will soon become a non-issue.
    When everything is the same in both countries, nothing will be gained by moving to the U.S.

If Yogi Berra was an HVAC man, he'd have explained it like this:

After the pressures have equalized, they won't equalize any more.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast