Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    No surprise that this thread didn't stay on track, but is fun.

Back on track for a final comment... Hispanic customers are great. They normally pay cash, and I have never had cash to bounce. Most of them are citizen, not illegals. Because many service providers like to take advantage of people, if you their trust they will tell others. To target this market, include something more than, "We speak Spanish" in your ad.
    [b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Edited below this line.

If anyone wants the Spanish translation of the phrase I use and a farther explanation of it, seen me an email. My address is in my profile.

[Edited by Nevada on 09-26-2005 at 09:11 AM]

If you really want spanish speaking clients, put an ad on mexican radio stations (typically cheap) or an ad in the Spanish speaking Yellow pages. (cheap as well)

Where I live it isn't impossible but it's hard to mix serving the English speaking community and the Spanish community. The way of doing business is totally different between communities.

There are lots of pros and cons in doing business with the hispanic community. The Pros can make you some $dinero$. But the cons are driving me loco.

I need to phase out one of the markets. I haven't decided which one yet.

Originally posted by mrfrio
    I need to phase out one of the markets. I haven't decided which one yet.
    I guess you can do that. Some choose not to do mobile homes or window units also.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345