Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Do you include the words "Se Habla Expañol" in you yellow page ad? Three of the nonpetitor here do and have for most of their 10 and 20 plus years in business. I have only lived here for 5 years and had a yellow page ad for the last three. But by using a different 7 word phrase I have gained most of that market.

"No Comprente"

Most of the foreigners up here are Canadians and indians.
    One wants an even exchange on their money and the other has none.

Originally posted by nevada
    But by using a different 7 word phrase I have gained most of that market.
    “We give to the battered woman’s shelter”

I believe this is your 7 word phrase you are referring to which we already are aware of.

Originally posted by madeinusa

I believe this is your 7 word phrase you are referring to which we already are aware of.
    NO! But are you really that stupid? or need attention that bad? Have you ever considered not being an *******? It doesn't bother me, but you are not doing this site much good.

Talking

I have a line in my ads that say

"we speak english"

NO! But are you really that stupid? or need attention that bad? Have you ever considered not being an *******? It doesn't bother me, but you are not doing this site much good.
    If these comments where coming from someone who others respect here, I might be upset, but sense they don’t, I will just take them at face value which does not say a whole lot.

Seems I hit a nerve with you, and usually when that happens, it means I nailed it.

If these comments where coming from someone who others respect here, I might be upset, but sense they don’t, I will just take them at face value which does not say a whole lot.

Seems I hit a nerve with you, and usually when that happens, it means I nailed it.
    Again your comments make no sense. How do you interpret my pointing out the stupid contents of your post as "hitting a nerve"? Why do you state that you speak for everyone else? But most of all explain your first post. Why do you think I would use that quote to target the Hispanic community? How do you think that could possibly help yellow book users here of this or any business? There may be some point to what you are trying to say, just explain it to us.

"Se Habla....go back to mexico

I think Nevada you are seeing on the forum the negative effects that illegals are having on a wide spectrum of communities here in America. And yes, most are Hispanics. It's all great at first but between 7,000 and 10,000 in population things start to change. Things changed over the weekend here when a car with two illegals in it went head on with a family on a Saturday afternoon. No license, no insurance and they were drunk. The traffic at the bail bonds office is slowly increasing and very few of these people like the other cultures that came to this country legally , are showing any interest or very little to learn English.

These are the facts and I can get a witness here that will agree why this is a touch'ee subject. No need to flame me here like you do on other threads, I know you're a big bad ex-Marine and I appreciate that, but I'll still come down on your ass with a good old Air Force air strike, so be nice.

I can't wait for Dave to see this thread.

I don't speak Spanish at all. But I've actually considered learning it. Why should somebody else get all that money just because they can speak it and I can't?

I'm seeing that sign pop up on the front of businesses everywhere lately. It's starting to occur to me that they're getting more business at the expense of people who don't comprende.

Just imagine if you didn't speak Spanish and you moved to Mexico and tried to make a living in HVAC. Well, I've got news for you. You don't have to move to Mexico to find out what that would be like. Just wait right where you are and you'll find out.

Nevada,
    Why are you here?
    Don't answer that, it was somewhat rhetorical.
    I won't bother reading any of your threads in the future.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast