Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pack a "lunch" and coffee with me when I leave the house at 9pm for work...2 pieces of toast in the morning when I come home....nap from 7am-930am...then grab a burger at school..come home and sleep from 4ish pm sleep until dinner at 8pm...I live my life with a big 7-11 coffee cup in my had at all times...heck I don't have sex without a cup of coffee handy.
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gruvn
    Matt thats 40 bucks a week dude, skip lunch man. It ain't worth it.
    I know and every night I consider packing then I tell myself "I'll do it in the morning" Then I over sleep.

Originally posted by stephy
    Robin...

This the REAL world....

When was the last time you came home in a shirt that looked like it was tye-dyed,from sweat and cheap beer?????????????

Take care, [my thoughts are with you]

Stephen
    Just the other day I spilled the contents of a Taco down the front of me and while having the window open to toss as much as I could scrap off out the window it got so muggy in my truck that my back started to sweat. Does that count?

I don't usually drink beer.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Skip lunch, finish 1 hour early, otherwise siesta timeZZZzzzz...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mattm
    Originally posted by gruvn
    Matt thats 40 bucks a week dude, skip lunch man. It ain't worth it.
    I know and every night I consider packing then I tell myself "I'll do it in the morning" Then I over sleep.
    Matt I'm talking skip lunch, no pack no buy, just buy a bunch of cheescrackers or something like that and grab a couple in the morning and take some water with ya.

My beautiful bride make me a lunch most days!
    Aire Serv of SW Connecticut- Gas heat, dual fuel and central a/c systems installed and serviced

Originally posted by mattm
    I spend about $8 bucks a day on lunch. I used to pack but got out of the habit and eating downtown everyday aint cheap.
    ya and how much weight have you gained? 8 bucks a day , I would say your eating a lot more calories then you need lol

I had a rookie quite a while back we were training to be a tinner. He brought no lunch and wanted to just keep working. I told him thats ok if you dont want to eat, you can just take a break. He claimed he didnt want to take a break but I told him that thats fine if he keeps up the pace but he didnt. He thought that just standing around watching us eat and talking was just like work. I got rid of him after a week when he took the tools we got him home and forgot to bring them to work the next morning. He was just plain lazy. Now if it were a good worker and he didnt want to take a break for lunch , that would be ok it he didnt go downhill from no energy from not eating.

I get $20 a day from the wife .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12