Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I dont remember how old I was and dont really want to know but I remember the day well. We went over to a cousins house to watch it . It seemed like everyone was into the space program back then. Each mission was a risk

I remember the Apollo 13 mission, being glued to the set and realising how easy it could have been for those people to have been lost out there. It was truely amazing that they made it back

i do. Funny they are saying now that we are going back to the apollo type spacecraft and dumping the shuttle, because it is so much safer to drop down by parachute. I remeber watching those parachute drops, didn't seem that safe. I remember armstrong or glen saying, after he was asked what it like to take off on one of those, he said something like( imagine strapping 20 tons of dyamite to your ass and lighting the fuse)
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

I have only one more question for ya'll
    Why have we not seen any pictures of the 'stuff' that was left on the moon. I have yet to see any picture from one of our great telescopes or maybe a passing rocket sent somewhere else.
    Wouldn't you think that Nasa could have just taken a picture of the lander or the flag or something still left there to dispose this myth publicly?
    Have any of ya'll seen a picture of the evidence that we left there??
    Richard

End of conversation.

If it was a hoax, Russia in 1968, would have been all over the situation like stink on a turd. Russia would have had the technology and the motive to prove it as a hoax if that was indeed the case.

Why have we not seen any pictures of the 'stuff' that was left on the moon.
    Because when we spend the kind of money that it takes to send something up, it generally has an important science mission. Taking such pictures does not qualify as an important science mission and in fact it would be a tremendous waste of money.

It is clear that you did not read the links I posted. If you want the evidence and proof, read the links.

Or continue to look silly! Up to you. Anyone that thinks that NASA would spend money to take pictures of stuff on the moon in an attempt to "prove" something to an extreme minority of foolish people probably has other problems wih reality as well.

Get a grip.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Wouldn't you think that Nasa could have just taken a picture of the lander or the flag or something still left there to dispose this myth publicly?
    Have any of ya'll seen a picture of the evidence that we left there??

Scrog: you summed it up in your first paragraph. Why would you spend billions to take pictures to satisfy a bunch of tweeks.

If you werent around for the moon missions then you werent around for ww1 or ww2 so how do you know they happened?
    or anything else in history

but all of you that dont believe we went to the moon sure dont mind taking advantage of all of the benifits the space program brought about

And what about those people that burned to death on the launch pad , as they were about to launch on a moon mission...tell their familys it was fake ...tell those people they arent dead....would you please.....how about showing us that....if you are looking for something to prove

The moon is a balloon by Alfred Garune.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

They did leave some kind of laser beam sensor thingy up there, which we can still bounce signals off of.
    You been watching Capricorn 1 again, OJ's best movie before he started killing people.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

they were already getting the star wars defense program in place

Originally posted by bornriding
    [B]I have only one more question for ya'll
    Why have we not seen any pictures of the 'stuff' that was left on the moon. [B]

The environmentalists would be all over President Bush for not going and pick up the trash!!!!!

For my self, I BELIEVE!

Yuma
    What is snow? Is it that white stuff in a freezer?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123