I got around to testing R-22 with my detectors in the back of the garage with the door open and jug on the floor no breeze @ 70˚F
With the reference leak my SRL2 and SRL8 did not pick up anything and my ZX-1 was screaming again.
I changed the clean filters on the Fieldpiece units with new clean filters and got the same result -0- leak detected with either Fieldpiece unit.
I have some R-134A setting up now and will try the R-410A again.
At least from the videos it appears something is wrong with both SRL2 and SRL8 unless being outside makes that much of a difference compared to inside where you did it Mech.
At least now I can see why I'm so frustrated with these Fieldpiece detectors but I still not sure if if there is anything wrong with them or not.