Nuther New Guy signing in....

Have decided to make this my new career and have been lurking for a while. I'm at the point where I need to make a decision between 2 schools. At this point the cost of tuition is a concern. I know, you get what you pay for. That doesn't change the cost of the tuition though. I know I will be asking many questions over the coming months and want to say in advance, I appreciate any and all hel, guidance, and wisdom given to me. So it begins.......

Welcome to the site and good luck with school. I just finished tech school but luckily my tuition and books where covered by the "Hope Grant" (Lottery money). A big thank you to everyone that plays the lottery in Georgia. I feel like I won the lottery and never bought a ticket.

This is a second career for me as well. Without large earth moving construction there is no demand for my previous skill set.

IMO the largest tuition isn't always the best school. I went to UTI and we had plenty of guys paying the tuition, going to school but not taking the full oppurtunity that the school was offering. I believe as long as you are willing to give a 100% to your learning then most schools will work because after school is where the real learning begins.

Welcome to the site!

Learn all you can at school and get the basics into your head. But the real learning starts when you get on the job.