Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Come on guys, give the new guy a chance
    Let's have this discussion again. My opinion go non union, but what do I know, unions are far and few here in Florida.

Personally Union.

But please do a search and you’ll see why

Non union !! Do a search and you will see why !!

It sounds to me like the newbie is a union troll. He seems to have already made up his mind with his statement that he can work half a year union and make as much as he can merit shop...and the health insurance blurb just makes me feel like we are being set up for a bunch of union rhetoric.

If in my area I could make twice the money and it was the only way to receive bennies, I certainly wouldn't go on the Internet to ask people which way to go. I would not want others to think I was that dumb.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    It sounds to me like the newbie is a union troll. He seems to have already made up his mind with his statement that he can work half a year union and make as much as he can merit shop...and the health insurance blurb just makes me feel like we are being set up for a bunch of union rhetoric.

If in my area I could make twice the money and it was the only way to receive bennies, I certainly wouldn't go on the Internet to ask people which way to go. I would not want others to think I was that dumb.
    Some of the brightest techs I have met have been union. Some of the brightest techs I have met have been non union. I have been on both sides of the fence and am now non union. As with anything else in life , it is what YOU make of it !! As a rookie to the feild , you already have the wrong attitude. You said that you want to only work 1/2 the year and make a full years salary. That is idiotic to think that way as well as LAZY !!!

It sounds to me like the newbie is a union troll.

why is it we never have non union trolls, must be an organizer, looking for work

Anyone who is not a union troll is a merit shop troll. Better?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I am a UA member, and I am the best trained and most qualified technician that you will find on this site, you really only to make one observation when you are choosing union over non-union,

There are a lot more people trying to get in the union that out of it.

Some people on here that are crying about unions, and claimong they do better without them, are full of baloney.

Yes there are few people outside of the union that do better than the average union employee but they are few and far between,and fewer and farther between have decent benefits to go along with that slightly better dollar. The brutal reality is that most journeyman union technicians get payed over scale anyway, you won't hear the non union guys talk about that, because they don't believe in comparing apples to apples,

I will assure you that I am union and that there is nobody or at least no other technician on this site that does better than I do, when wage and benefits are considered as a package, most of them won't even be in the same ballpark.

It's not even a choice just go union, you will never regret it.

Originally posted by gruvn
    I am a UA member, and I am the best trained and most qualified technician that you will find on this site, you really only to make one observation when you are choosing union over non-union,

There are a lot more people trying to get in the union that out of it.

Some people on here that are crying about unions, and claimong they do better without them, are full of baloney.

Yes there are few people outside of the union that do better than the average union employee but they are few and far between,and fewer and farther between have decent benefits to go along with that slightly better dollar. The brutal reality is that most journeyman union technicians get payed over scale anyway, you won't hear the non union guys talk about that, because they don't believe in comparing apples to apples,

I will assure you that I am union and that there is nobody or at least no other technician on this site that does better than I do, when wage and benefits are considered as a package, most of them won't even be in the same ballpark.

It's not even a choice just go union, you will never regret it.
    BUSTED EDDY try and get out of this one TROLL!!

Wow yur pretty quick there Cassical,

So when did you get thrown out Rep ?

Is this where the "outside" part of your handle comes from. And what do you do now, and how do you make out doing it?

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Anyone who is not a union troll is a merit shop troll. Better?
    you mean there's non union errrrr merit shop trolls I mean organizers,

I just meant I've never seen a merit shop troll on here, start off this way

trolls are trolls either way.

hey FNG get a job,

better???

refrtech said it best " it is what you make it"

No Eddy we have known it was you from the beginning you are the one who denies what your are.

You are still a self-important loquacious twit! Why don’t you blow troll!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast