Heat Pump Unleveled - see picture - is it a problem?

Just had a new system installed. Just after the installers left I noticed the compressor is unlevel by about just under an inch. I've attached pictures, should I get them to fix this or is it not enough to matter?

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Does it bug you??? I know it would drive me nuts...get them to come back and level it properly.
    *Proud Member of UA LOCAL 516*

Quote Originally Posted by bedwar2 View Post
    Just had a new system installed. Just after the installers left I noticed the compressor is unlevel by about just under an inch. I've attached pictures, should I get them to fix this or is it not enough to matter?

Thanks in advance!
    Simple fix for them and it would not greatly effect the operation of your system, other then creating some uneven wear for the fan motor and compressor after years of operation.

"I" would have them fix it, but I would also know that as the ground settles,,,,, there goes the level bubble

Comment and question:

Why is the unit not mounted on the pad directly? Is this due to some kind of weather-related concern such as snow or water?

Glancing closely at the photo it seems to appear the unit might be out of level not from just the pad but more from the "lifters".

Sonic

Also looks a little close to other condenser, makes it difficult to service either one.

Just a suggestion: Why don't you take a picture of the level on the PAD itself, that way you can get a visual to compare which is slanted, the pad or the condensor, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicExplorer View Post
    Comment and question:

Why is the unit not mounted on the pad directly? Is this due to some kind of weather-related concern such as snow or water?

Glancing closely at the photo it seems to appear the unit might be out of level not from just the pad but more from the "lifters".

Sonic
    If its a heat pump in an area that gets below freezing they need to be raised like that. If not the ice can build up and crush the bottom tubes in the coil.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    If its a heat pump in an area that gets below freezing they need to be raised like that. If not the ice can build up and crush the bottom tubes in the coil.
    Eloquently called snow legs lol. The are necessary up here in the cold parts of this great country.
    The only true knowledge is the pursuit of knowledge

R U kidding me?

1. It will drain better.

2. Are you kidding me?

PHM
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by bedwar2 View Post

Thanks in advance!
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.