+ Reply to Thread

Thread: X wives

Post Likes
    Have you ever had to help them out. I fixed her A/C. I did it for my son. It took all of 30 minutes. Also kept her from raising my child support. This is what I did and stand behind it.. I did what I thought was right.

Post Likes
    My 1st wife asked me to fix her car I said no. Then a month later she asked me to help her pay for an abortion, I said hell no. That's the last time she asked me for help.

Post Likes
    I rebuilt the motor on her broomstick so she can fly this holloween night.

Post Likes
    was married for 23 yrs got the big D a little over 5 yrs ago she moved to new jersy with her internet boy friend and i havent seen her sense. see wanted me to pay a 2000.00 dollar hospital bill she had after she left i told her no. she said that i should because she gave me the house and all the furnishings . alls she took was the car. but anywhay i am remarried to a wonderfull woman now that i love very much. Glad that 23 yrs are over.

Post Likes
    I paid for her to go to an insurance school to get her license. Figured it was cheeper in the long run to pay out one chunk to get her into a decent paying career than getting nickled and dimed by her.
    Last I knew, she was working on her 4th husband, so she is someone elses problem now.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by bigbird
    I rebuilt the motor on her broomstick so she can fly this holloween night.
    ROTFLMAO!

Post Likes

Been divorced for 6 years, I have the kids. No child support from her and the ironic part was while we were going through the divorce I had all the kids and her lawyer wanted me to pay $975 per month child support to her. The judge was going along with it until I smartened up and got myself a lawyer. Once that happened it stopped, my lawyer said he could try to get something out of her but I didn't need it and knew I never get it.
    She has since been remarried and her new husband is a real loser (no, not jealous). Her a/c has been out for 2 years now and I offered to fix it for her at my cost for parts and he wouldn't do it. They have since had two kids together and no a/c in her house. Needless to say she spends most days at my house, visiting the kids. What is even worse is the loser of a husband she has won't give her any money for medicines for the kids so I end up loaning (giving) her the cash for the medicine.
    Just like I was married still, have to listen to her crap, giving her cash for stuff and still ain't getting laid. Times sure don't change much.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    My exs moved away,made things a lot better,IMHO.

Post Likes
    when my divorce happend to the boss's daughter in a family owned business my job divorced me.man i miss her the job that is.now she has a carpender husband working for old dad duing my job.makeing more money than i do proboly and dosent know his a** from a hole in the ground. what goes around comes around if i ever get bored enough to travel 150 miles and take a dig. camera i could find some good stuff for the wall of shame.if anybody works around balt. or wash. area let me know maybe you could save me a trip.
    I REFUSE TO WORK SUNDAYS THERE IS NASCAR

Post Likes
    This sounds like it could be a television program --- a variation on the X Files.

Seattle Pioneer

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in