Hello all,
    I was wondering if anyone here knows of a way to add an OAT sensor to an evolution system if you don't already have a condensing unit with it built in?
    Thanks in advance.

Use a thermostat with a connection for outdoor sensor.
    "Go big or Go Home"

Rather than using the evolution control?
    I was thinking there might be a way to connect a sensor to the board inside the furnace since this is where most of the brains of the system are.

The Infinity/Evolution accepts OATs. There's no need to downgrade to a different control system. When you use a non-communicating outdoor unit, the sensor connects to terminals in the furnace or air handler unit, not to the Infinity/Evolution control.

Thank you wyounger,
    that is what I suspected. My new system isn't installed yet, so I didn't have any info on an OAT sensor. I'm having only the furnace installed but am adding a humidifyer because our house is unbearably dry durring the winter months.
    Thought adding an OAT would help the evolution control manage the humidification better. Am I even close to right?
    thanks again.
    jason.

Yes.

Infinity/Evolution systems use outdoor temp sensors to control internal functions like humidifier control, not just to run the display. It would be silly to install such nice system and not have the sensor, in my book.

I agree,
    thank you so much wyounger.
    Any recomendation on a humidifyer that will match up with the Evolution system?
    Or are any of the Bryant/Carrier ones going to work.
    Thanks,
    Jason.

You don't have to use anything special. Aprilaire, Honeywell, Trane, General, etc. Carrier is fine too, but there really isn't a difference.

You may not even need or want a fancy one. Compare what you're getting for what price, because many humidifiers will include a humidistat that you're not going to use at all, since the Evolution system will control the humidity levels already.