Confused constantly running

I just recently purchased a new house. we have one 2 zone damper unit and it runs constantly even at night. And the kicker is, when i check the thermastates they display the current temperature at the temperature set. meaning it is set at 76 degrees and reads 76 degrees, yet the AC continues to run. I was trying to find out how big my unit is, but i didnt see abything on the tag about BTU. i have a comfortmaker and the product number is
    n4a360akc300. my neighbor has a smaller house, but his unit looks a lot bigger...he has a comfortmaker product number n4a460akb400. Can you confirm the sizes of these two units? Thank you very much for any time you give to this question.

is the fan set to the on position?

no. it is set on auto. the warranty guys came out, scratched his head, took the in and out air temp and then said, i don't know what is wrong. call the office on monday and have them send someone else out.

The only difference is yours is 13 seer, his is 14 seer. They're both builder grade 5 tons.

If the OD unit never stops, get a different tech.

ok, is it just the inside running all the time or both inside/outside running non-stop. Either way you will need a tech to take a look at it.

I have a Comfortmaker heat pump. In cooling mode, my unit does not trip off until it goes one degree below the set point. The thermostats calls again for cooling when the temp reaches one degree above the set point. Hope that explains why the system is still running when you have it at 76 and the temp is 76.