Home Built Brake

OK Guys I'm a Newbe here.. Tear me apart..LOL..I have been doing installs and service tech for about 30 yrs.off and on.. I'm a general contractor..that has installed many a unit..Economy went south and been working straight HVAC for the last 3 yrs. or so...I put this togeather(sp) today..Been useing all hand tools..Malco hand benders..Don't laugh it doe's work...LOL.. Stainless Steel piano hinge is 28" long...Hard rock Maple 1-1/4" thick was a dropoff of a butcher block...Top bar was some chairrail left over from a tacobell....Took about 2hrs....we have a 4' brake in the shop...but this is for the van,,, http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...metal%20brake/

that is sweet!
    you won't get a bashing from me!
    as a matter of fact I'm saving the pics.
    Thanks.
    The cure of the part should not be attempted without the cure of the whole. ~Plato

Quote Originally Posted by energy_rater_La View Post
    that is sweet!
    you won't get a bashing from me!
    as a matter of fact I'm saving the pics.
    Thanks.
    That's the American Sprit !

Thanks :: Tried it out today ..on a air handler and heat pump change out..It worked sweet..It did all the 3/8" bends and the 1" bends that needed to be done..While cutting down a plentum stack to fit..even kept the factory knock downs buy just slideing them down to each end..