Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Weird Stuff?

Okay this is a long thread and I've been away all weekend.

Let me see if I am up to speed on this discussion.

Okay. James goes out and trys to plant the old kelbassa. He runs into two girls that gets him into some dirty dancing. James is out there like John Travolta giving them his best moves. One of the Girls asks, "Where's the beef?"
    James jumps into his rig to satisfies this queens desire for meat. The only place that is open is Ronald's Pub. Now James is *****ing about the price he has to pay for his possible sexual delight. What a cheap F#%KER!

Yeah, it was almost like that. Except I guess you have not danced in 20 years and heard "back that ass up" There is no question about where the meat is and from the looks of those two where it was gonna stay. And 50 cents is 50 cents.

1 you guys eating your gut bombs, its no wonder you are all lard butts.
    2 mds and all them fast food convience stores sell a ton of heart stopping artery clogging bowel bogging butt bulging stomach sagging sodium saturated fattey flogging immitation food. then you all like to wash it down with good old sugar water no wonder you all need the biggest vehicles on the planet to haul all your'e supersized carcessess to the fast food fill up your guts

Yes I used to be 275 lbs and since I have cut out fast food and soda pop 2yrs ago I've lost 40 lbs and hope to loose another 40 lbs
    you guys know there's 1 teaspoon of sugar in every oz of pop right? so that 16 oz coke has 16 teaspoons of sugar in it bottoms up boys!
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

You still weight 240 and are preaching to us? You should try dancing.

Originally posted by senior tech
    Okay if this is turning into a "what fast food do I like" thread...Hardees has got the best burgers now...

i like the flame broiled whoppers myself
    they actually have some flavor

Originally posted by James 3528
    You still weight 240 and are preaching to us? You should try dancing.

James did you just ask Penguin to back that ass up? It's going to cost more then $.50 and you'll be extra hungry afterwards.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by The Penguin

Yes I used to be 275 lbs and since I have cut out fast food and soda pop 2yrs ago I've lost 40 lbs and hope to loose another 40 lbs

you want to know how to loose 40 lbs of ugly fat

cut your head off

relax nothing personal just an old joke

They have to have a way to pay for all that crack cocaine the late shift does.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

nice come back James but I have to tell you Dhvac hit a home run atta boy Dhvac keep em comming!
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

That is so old , when I first heard it I was too young to laugh so I took a big yellow dump in my diaper.

That's why God made microwaves and Hungryman TV dinners.

Originally posted by James 3528
    Then it was almost like the 70's again after I had smoke some good weed, I got the munchies! I always thought when there was less customers the price goes down.

The way these girls dance now adays is entirely another 15 or 20 page thread.
    What kinda weed was this??

Kona buds . . .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast