Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Weird Stuff?

Originally posted by The Penguin
    1 you guys eating your gut bombs, its no wonder you are all lard butts.
    2 mds and all them fast food convience stores sell a ton of heart stopping artery clogging bowel bogging butt bulging stomach sagging sodium saturated fattey flogging immitation food. then you all like to wash it down with good old sugar water no wonder you all need the biggest vehicles on the planet to haul all your'e supersized carcessess to the fast food fill up your guts
    So what are you saying? I wiegh 238 so you're the fat ass Mr.240.

LOL Got a coke at another McDonalds on the Island today and asked her about the 50 cents at the one near my house. She said "that's weird" and that she had no idea why.

Originally posted by James 3528
    That is so old , when I first heard it I was too young to laugh so I took a big yellow dump in my diaper.
    and at yor age it wont be long till you are doing it again

sorry but it was tooooooo easy

nice come back James but I have to tell you Dhvac hit a home run atta boy Dhvac keep em comming!

THE PENGUIN MADE ME DO IT

Originally posted by mattm
    1 you guys eating your gut bombs, its no wonder you are all lard butts.
    2 mds and all them fast food convience stores sell a ton of heart stopping artery clogging bowel bogging butt bulging stomach sagging sodium saturated fattey flogging immitation food. then you all like to wash it down with good old sugar water no wonder you all need the biggest vehicles on the planet to haul all your'e supersized carcessess to the fast food fill up your guts
    So what are you saying? I wiegh 238 so you're the fat ass Mr.240.
    OH contraire lard butt 275 less 40 = 235 so I'm the light weight and you are the heavy weight :P
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

When I was born I weighted 11 lbs. All of my life I have been battling weight. I could be a 300 pounder- no problem.

But I still can fit in my Army Uniform. At age 61 it is still 50% exercise and 50% diet.

I never heard of that either James, you got ripped off by Ronald McDonald, I would contact my laywer, who knows ya might end up like the old lady who spilled hot coffee on herself, good luck.
    You could grow some really good outdoor weed down there in Ga., who knows maybe you already did....

http://www.growkind.com/
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Dice,

Seeing that you know about that link for growing pot, I now know the reason why you give the answers you do!

Originally posted by Diceman

No Kidding!!??!! I always thought that was poison ivy growing up at my camp. No wonder I was having so much fun sitting around the campfire.

Originally posted by HeyBob
    Dice,

Seeing that you know about that link for growing pot, I now know the reason why you give the answers you do!
    Actually I am normally that messed up.....if ya wanna call that normal I mean.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    I never heard of that either James, you got ripped off by Ronald McDonald, I would contact my laywer, who knows ya might end up like the old lady who spilled hot coffee on herself, good luck.
    You could grow some really good outdoor weed down there in Ga., who knows maybe you already did....

You are right.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Penguin
    OH contraire lard butt 275 less 40 = 235 so I'm the light weight and you are the heavy weight :P
    Well crap !! I just can't win.

I was reading on that link, in the forum area, some guy in Ga has a 14 foot plant, he is afraid cause it is higher than his house....
    Gives new meaning to the term Georgia peach.
    Who knows, some day I may have to move down there.....

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast