Is Gore fiddling while Kyoto burns?

What an absolute waste of time, money and energy the entire Kyoto protocol has been! We have banned the use of R22 in lieu of using even more potentially harmful products and it now costs everyone more to replace their HVAC systems. For what? What was the gain?

Japan, Russia and Canada have said they won’t take part in a so-called second-commitment period under the 1997 Kyoto Protocol.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...d-un-says.html

Now wait a minute! Wasn't this whole thing initiated by the Japanese? So, now that they have dumped billions of whatevers of radioactive materials into the air and ocean, they don't want to play goody god any more?

Maybe, just maybe, we can get back to some sort of sanity and never have to hear Al Gore or Michael Moore telling us how we must live again. Oh well, one can dream.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Well, remember that Gore invented the Internet...

What I want to know is how...oh how these morons like al gore and other environmentalist idiots ever got as much power or influence as they have. I've not heard a peep about the hole in the ozone since 1992. Guess once they got montreal proto passed it was off to the next thing.
    In the 80's the earth was going into an ice age, and now we have man made global warming. R410A sucks and Ill bet we'd have 30SEER equipment by now if R&d efforts to improve efficiency were based on R22 since the early 90's.

Arizona's most treasured forest is currently a blaze because dim wits have decided its a bad idea to manage the timber.
    Why does anyone listen to these jerks. I wish the rest of us would get loud...louder than they are.

You heard about the Australians who want to kill 1.6 million feral camels because they fart and create carbon pollutants? Tree huggers can be mean.

http://www.news.com.au/features/envi...-1226072092428

There is a method to their madness, but I fear it will be too late before this dumb down population figures it out.

First time in my life I'm happy to be old, I hope I pass before I see this planet go to he11 in a handbasket.

When I came here to be finaly free, I never dreamed that the third Reich would followed me to become the fourth Reich.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

What I want to know is how...oh how these morons like al gore and other environmentalist idiots ever got as much power or influence as they have
    The answer to that is very simple, money. With sufficient money for marketing you can sell anything you want. A clear example of this was the 2008 elections. Granted that it can not last forever, as is the case with Gore, but nevertheless...