Thread: Log Sheets

Log Sheets

Does any one know where i can get operational log sheets, either generic or MFA specific, my customer has 3- screw chillers,carrier,trane,york thanks for any info.

Developing Log Sheets

Log sheets can be made using a program such as microsoft excel or Calc from open office. I prefer open office since you can save it in an array of different formats including PDF. I generally save them in excel format 2007 since most companies are already using the software. Use your specs and make three rows at the top for min, max, and normal readings. Put hour readings directly down the left side to cover 24 hour day or however you want.

I also program each block to turn red if the parameter is low or high out of minimum or maximum specification if they are going to enter the data electronically. This will quickly tell them if they have a problem. Also make sure you collect data before hand so that you can validate what the normal reading is because each chiller will be different.

Also if your the number crunching type its very easy to generate graphs to help with troubleshooting.

Thumbs up york operating record form

Quote Originally Posted by rickstoys09 View Post
    Does any one know where i can get operational log sheets, either generic or MFA specific, my customer has 3- screw chillers,carrier,trane,york thanks for any info.
    you can find it in page 27 in this manual (53251236-3-Operator-Training-YCIV.pdf ) okay???????????