Belimo-PWM and INET 2K
    Ok, those of you that know my posts know that I usually donít ask for much help. I mostly read and learn from you guys.
    But there comes a time when you just have to ask for help and these are just one of these times.
    Iíve been trying to get Belimo PWM LF 24 mft us, 150sec stroke, p2002 (60 units to be exact) actuators to work with INET 2K, MRAHU (asc device). Iíve been working with the air balancing company to finish this job but I canít get the m and b values correct.
    The specs. call for p2003 actuators so I think they were pre ordered with a specific configuration.
    Our guy who has all the look up tables and values is being a dik and will not give me his info.
    (Personally he is scum and scared someone can do his job better than him, he does this to every one. He is management to boot).

So here I am left, to my own devices to find the answers. I ordered the Belimo hand held and computer software yesterday and it wonít be in until late next week.
    I need to 1. pulse the actuator to full open and then close again based on ODA.
    2. The AI pulses the actuator open but the close value must be wrong because I canít seem to get it to pulse in short enough pulses. The Belimo info states a .59 sec pulse to move closed but have you ever tried to time that? I know I canít, so with that in mind and the fact I set up a test ASC and using my laptop Iíve been working on getting the right values. The m and b values I have are limited and canít seem to get it right.

If any one can help I could really use it.

Thanks for your time.

If you find an answer let me/us know. I am also going to ask some of our guys at the shop to see if any of them have tried what you are doing as we are a TAC/CSI VAR as well.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

dikhead - here is a response to your question from one of our techs. He may not have read close enough to realize it is a MFT with reguards to his 2nd response.

"I was looking through belimo lit, t-con's etc. and couldn't find any specific for the m & b. I have some info at home regarding m & b tables from the class I took, I won't be home until 9:00 or later tonight and will look then.
    I did look at DOE m & b which is m=0.1 b= -100, which I use pwm-v at the asc level mr-vav-axc's to be exact. An after thought, I do have a copy of the m&b calculator from TAC, that might be useful! I might have a chance to get in here later this afternoon & we could load it up & try it."

His 2nd response:
    "I looked up the actuator that the guy described, found out it is a 2-10 VDC actuator. I hope he is actually sending this out through an AO. The m & b calculator said this should be the numbers he needs.

M= 0.016064 b= 1.967871

Hope this works for him"

Hopefully this helps - let us know.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform

I have downloaded 2 documents PDF on INET2K somewhere ....tell me if you want them

500 pages and 300 pages

technical reference and docutrend

6 mo.

gerryboy00 at yahoo.ca

Don't interrupt me while i'm talking to myself

dikhead - whatever happened here?