Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I took my wife through one of my friendlier wholesalers on our anniversary.. She announced it was our 27th..without missing a beat, the manager behind the counter said "See, bud? You could've been out by now..."
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2˘.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Originally posted by James 3528
    5 Golden Rules For Success With Women

1. Ask for it and you won't get it.
    Sex is a physical need for men and an emotional need for women. If a woman knows that you find her desirable and want to have sex with her, that in itself fulfils her emotional need. Therefore, if you want to have a chance of actually having sex with her, you need to make her think that you don't find her sexually attractive. The less sexually interested in her that you appear to be, the more sexually interested in you she becomes. Incidentally, this is why men can never get rid of women that they actually don't want to have sex with: ignore them totally and they become obsessed stalkers.

2. Never give an honest answer.
    This one sounds obvious but it amazes me how many men actually think they can impress women by being honest…wrong! You impress women by telling outrageous lies. Women only value honesty when it's ruthlessly applied to dissecting the faults of people that they don't like, such as their ex-partners or prettier women. A man who is honest will not lie to her about her own imperfections. No sane woman would risk having a relationship with such a man. Honest men make good friends, but bad relationships. Therefore, always lie. It's the quality that women most admire in men.

3. Don't look for a reason.
    This is the most important Golden Rule, NEVER attribute logical thought processes to women. Men think, women feel - it's really that simple! Trying to find a reason why a woman says or does something is as pointless as trying to find a straight line in a circle. Evolution is an economical process, and had no need to install the capacity for rational thought in women. Any action which required problem solving was the role of the man in Mother Nature's plan. Tragically, the logical mind cannot accept a contradiction, and women are full of contradictions. Therefore, any concerted attempt by a man to understand a woman is bound to end in one (or all) of the following;

A. Serious mental illness
    B. Divorce
    C. Celibacy
    D. Suicide

Sadly, women spend their entire lives looking for reasons, this is as pitiable as a blind man seeking to understand the concept of color, and as pitiable as a man trying to understand a woman. Nature's cruel joke!

4. Let her talk.
    Women love to talk. Your role is simply to introduce subjects for her to talk about. A master of this will introduce subjects according to her mood, thereby allowing her to express her current feelings. Never introduce any subject that requires thinking. This will simply confuse the woman and lead to silence and sulking after a brief and ill-fated attempt by her to add some coherent input on the tedious subject. A women who can talk to a man for hours will consider him a great conversationalist despite the fact that she has done 99% of the talking. Women talk about their problems because they are unable to solve them, this is Nature's way of accidentally finding solutions. Men identify a problem and then seek a solution. Women identify a problem and then seek someone to talk to about it. Normally, women talk to other women about their problems, and reserve the 'positive' feelings for men. It is important to understand however, that the woman is not seeking solutions from talking to a man about her problems. She is seeking reassurance that she is still sexy despite being a complete basket case mentally. Therefore, a man should only say things like "I agree" when she offers an opinion, "What do you think?" when she asks a question, and "I disagree" if she makes any self-derogatory statement. Women never accept any criticism of themselves as valid, and any introduction of a self-criticism is designed merely to test your reply. Should you foolishly agree and outrageously offer any hint of self-improvement on her part, you will be instantly dismissed in her mind as "argumentative, rude, arrogant, and a complete control freak".

5. Be a man.
    Back to basics here: it's all in the genes. Men look silly in dresses, women don't. What women find attractive in men is imprinted by evolution and the traditional role of the man as hunter/gatherer/protector, woman as nurturer/off-spring raiser. Like everywhere else in the animal kingdom, the dominant male has his pick of the females. A man must be dynamic and in control at all times, any sign of weakness and the woman's instinct is to ditch the man and find a more suitable mate. What women want is a bad boy who will treat them well, but not so well that they don't have anything to ***** about to their female friends. *****ing about the male of the species is how females bond with each other - another one of evolution's little jokes!
    Inspired wisdom here folks. All 16 year old boys should wake up on their birthday finding the above rubber banded to his tool. Dr Phil would charge thousands for the same advice spread over 2 years of counselling. James has provided a humanitarian service.

well said james

You drift through the years and life seems tame
    Till one dream appears and love is its name
    And love is a stranger who'll beckon you on
    Don't think of the danger or the stranger is gone
    This dream is for you, so pay the price

Robo

I spent jail time (15 minutes)it seemed a lot longer, myself in a divorce back in 87. Still got custody of the children. She took her life in 96. The children are still affected by here stupid act. It did bring the family closer together though.

Sounds like yours was either a tad more unstable of a lot more considerate then mine.

I spent three seperate evenings in jail over being accused of things during my divorce. OK...I did beat the crap out of the poor jackass she had living with her when he tried to block my seeing that she had sold my sons bedroom furniture and he was sleeping on the floor...but the other accusations were totally unfounded.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Robo

Sounds simular, her problem was not letting me exercise my visitation rights. I think that with her losing control, was the begining of the end.

Married 33 yrs......3 kids.....just became a grandfather...family seems more important now...we have had our good/bad times.....too much invested now if I ever had thoughts otherwise.

Smile west temp

Good for you. I wish you a happy life. First grandchild huh? It is going to be fun. Forget the creepy kids. Roy

It's kind of creepy when you have been married a long time then divorced with grand children. Especially at family reunions and Christmas time. Nothing worse than grand ma showing up to the family reunion in a leopard print skirt up to her ass and a guy that looks like a fat Elvis. Never under estimate what a hysterectomy will do to them also.

[Edited by JAMES 3528 on 09-16-2005 at 05:18 PM]

Hmm When this thread is over, if not sooner

I will print it and give to my friend. You guys have some good and sound advice. We all have our problems. But how we handle those problems, that is the key. Thanks again, Roy

Originally posted by westemp

Married 33 yrs......3 kids.....just became a grandfather...family seems more important now...we have had our good/bad times.....too much invested now if I ever had thoughts otherwise.
    You sound like either one of the lucky ones or one who figured out how to get along. Either way, you're a better man then me.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I'm a 2 time loser with a beautiful grandgirl.She is the light of my life.Divorce doesn't have to be so bad,I get along great with both my X's.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast