Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    No I have neever been divorced.

Sorry ozone

Robo has posted a statement that women are basically evil creatures. I told the wife that and she agreed. Suprised me!
    Damn, a guy can't even vent his feelings to his Bud's without the wife *****ing. What if a couple go to counseling? Is the guy supposed to watch what he says to the counslor in fear of what his wife would say?

The one that loves the least is in control.

The one that loves the least is in control.

Roy, no truer words have ever been written.

I basically said the same thing Robo said in my above post that they will tell you that like your wife did. They will tell you that, then later act on it.

Hmm Well James

Is there something to be said about, Who needs who more?
    A woman with a good job and her $1000 a month tax free child support does't need a husband. She can afford batterys if she gets an itch. She can hire someone to mow the grass. A womans natural want to have a baby is stronger than a mans sexual urge.. They are both going to get it.

Roy

My X got $14,400 a year in child support and was the regional manager of about 5 cellular phone stores. I kept her out of my business account except for the Ford Expedition she drove and she would still empty our joint checking account.

When the wife says, I am going to get my own checking account..That is the begining of the end.

x wives

I go to her house on school days. I pick up my son, we go to eat breakfast then to school for him, and work for me. She asks me questions on how to fix this or that. I said call the man. One time I fixed her A/C unit. It was for my son, not her.

Re: Sorry ozone

Originally posted by oroy54
    What if a couple go to counseling? Is the guy supposed to watch what he says to the counslor in fear of what his wife would say?

short answer YES

Originally posted by gibrenob
    Been married 23 yrs... could never afford a divorce. I have three wonderful children, who if it wasn't for them, I would have split many times. Immediately after we were married, my hot, thin wife pulled the rip cord and blew up like an inflateable raft - she gained 100 lbs. It shouldn't really matter, but it was/is depressing for me. We've had many ups and downs over the years, but managed to stick it out. We do get along, but it's not like it could be...

After all these years, we have settled into some kind of rut where we just sort of co-exist, and don't give each other a hard time. I'm content with what I have, and after reading some of these posts, I consider myself fortunate. Thankfully, I have a 4 car detached shop behind my house where after a hard day of HVAC, I can go and work with my sons on all sorts of car restorations we have going on.
    You better hope she never reads this or you just may be one of those guys like james that pay 14 G a year in support.

dhvac

I don't think so. The man is still the boss. She will struggle to hold that position.

Been divorced for 6 years, I have the kids. No child support from her and the ironic part was while we were going through the divorce I had all the kids and her lawyer wanted me to pay $975 per month child support to her. The judge was going along with it until I smartened up and got myself a lawyer. Once that happened it stopped, my lawyer said he could try to get something out of her but I didn't need it and knew I never get it.
    She has since been remarried and her new husband is a real loser (no, not jealous). Her a/c has been out for 2 years now and I offered to fix it for her at my cost for parts and he wouldn't do it. They have since had two kids together and no a/c in her house. Needless to say she spends most days at my house, visiting the kids. What is even worse is the loser of a husband she has won't give her any money for medicines for the kids so I end up loaning (giving) her the cash for the medicine.
    Just like I was married still, have to listen to her crap, giving her cash for stuff and still ain't getting laid. Times sure don't change much.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456