Hello - I am close on making a DV decision for a new sunroom. I am leaning towards the HeatnGlo SL 750 TRS-IPI-D. I don't need a slim line, but this unit seemed to fit the bill otherwise.

Any info or experiences with this unit, good or bad?

Also, I am not sure whether to spend the extra on the Multifuntion wall switch (T stat control). I'm not sure if I feel comfortable using it as a T stat when I'm out or asleep, so is it worthwhile to get this?

Thanks in advance for the input.

Bob

I like the IPI system.
    I have the new stat on order, I like it.

The WSK-MLT is a really nice switch to have to the IPI fireplaces. Since they are an electronic ignition the pilot does not burn all the time. If the room is going to be a four seasons room you might want to turn on the pilot in the winter, the MTL has a button for just that. Keeping the pilot on in the winter reduces moisture buildup when first turned on and also keeps cold air out of the firebox (which can slowly radiate in to the room).

If you don't want the t-stat but want the pilot button, some new switches just came out. I believe they are the WSK-100 and WSK-200. You should ask your dealer for a sheet about those also. I'm not sure if they are available for order yet but I have seen brochures for them.

Thanks for the information all.