1-1/2 ton ducane whole house a/c

yes, my whole house a/c will not start up and deliver cold air. i don't believe the compressor is running, when i turn my thermostat on the condenser fan runs but, nothing else come's on. my question does the condenser fan run on 110v or 220v? all help will be appreciated?

General public's attitude towards our energy predicament: "I reject the reality of finite resource depletion and substitute it with my own; energy is infinite, we just need an alternative storage medium to run the cars on. The economy can grow indefinitely - we just need to "green" everything! Technology is energy! Peak what?"

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH Nope!
    This one has emergency room written all over it.

Time to call in a pro. Beware of loose volts flying around. They can be deadly.

thanks for the help everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome.
    General public's attitude towards our energy predicament: "I reject the reality of finite resource depletion and substitute it with my own; energy is infinite, we just need an alternative storage medium to run the cars on. The economy can grow indefinitely - we just need to "green" everything! Technology is energy! Peak what?"