Post Trane ReliaTel BACnet Controller

I'm setting up a few RTU's with the ReliaTel controllers on board. I was testing the Unoccupied mode and can't seem to get the controller to reflect the unoccupied setpoints when the unit is in Unoccupied mode. It just controls to 81 cooling and 64 heating setpoints. Also the Cooling and Heating setpoint source points change from BAS/Network to 255. Anyone else run into this problem, would there be any way of fixing it with out access to the Tracer TU software version 6.0 or higher?

Thanks

So you command the unit unoccupied, the setpoints change to 81 and 64. But the unit keeps running and maintaining temp?

No the unit maintains the arbitrary unoccupied setpoints, which don't reflect any available setting.

On Trane R-Bacnt controller the point have to but put in service. The card comes from the factory with point out of service.

Quote Originally Posted by JNorton View Post
    No the unit maintains the arbitrary unoccupied setpoints, which don't reflect any available setting.
    Every newer Trane BACnet interface we have done lately, we have had trouble writing to their points. We can read points fine but when we goto writing points we get errors. The Trane tech made sure the points were enabled to write to and everything else looks like it should.

The last one we have been working with has been four RTU's. The TX/RX lights on a couple of their units just quit and restart 30 seconds or so later. He made sure that address werent duplicated, etc.
    "It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with the problem longer”
    Albert Einstein

I did set the binary output 1 to BAS control. Also set the out of service points for the unoccupied setpoints to false. I don't have any trouble writing to the temperature setpoint and the occupied offset, it is just when the Occupancy request is set to unoccupied.

Not to highjack but did you order these on the units from the factory? I ordered one to toy around with and its been over a month and I still haven't received it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

I was on a job with 10 of these and we had 6 fail. I also heard that this is not uncommon and that your local Trane office will also confirm. Ask for the Trane tech to plug in to the controller with TU and verify the change in state of the points. With the high failure rate I have heard about they will most likely do for you if they value your bussiness.