Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: combustion air

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Post Likes

    combustion air

    I need some help with a boiler room. The spec's for the room require a

    8' x 10 ' louvered vent with it screened on the back side. Ive seen them before on buildings. my local supply house can have them built , but its more trouble than i wanted. Who makes or sells these types of vents .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Post Likes
    You won't find a vendor with that size in stock. Go online and find your local vendor for Ruskin or Greenheck. They will get you the louver you need. Due to the size it will be a multi section louver.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.