Thread: sneezing season

Anyone else have seasonal allergies? The past three years I have hardly been bothered at all. This year I am in misery. I don't know which is worse; the allergy symptoms or the medication side affects.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Ya,I got them too,2 years now, never before, I can sneeze now & shoot a luggie 10 ft.

I've had allergies since I was a kid. Nothing like starting a new year of school at a new place with no one you know (we moved a lot). It was just great to be sniffing with red teary eyes while telling your new classmates that you have a girls name. Oh yeah...and mom wonders why I can be such an *******!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Boy I guess. I haven't been this bad since I was a kid. Now sneezing my fool heat off non stop since first of September.

LMAO RoBo... I feel your pain. Never really went to new schools, but had the allergies and girls name hehe.

I've had allergies all of my life, mostly allergic to the outdoors stuff. It's gotten better as I got older, but this year has sucked bad. We've gotten a lot more moisture this year than in the last several, so everything thinks it needs to grow and pollonate a lot this year. Spring was bad, but this fall has been worse than I ever remember. Major headaches, sniffling, can't breathe, eye's burning. I haven't taken much for it other than the occasional over the counter decongestant.

I'm kinda looking forward to winter...