I just can't believe this!

75% of Americans approve of O'Bummer personally!? NO WAY!
    An overwhelming number of Americans — 75 percent — say they give President Obama a thumbs up regarding approval of him as a person, according to a new CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll released on Wednesday.
    Read more on Newsmax.com: CNN Poll: 75% of Americans Approve of Obama Personally
    Where did they conduct the survey, at a Democratic musical revue?
    Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

With as badly as O'Bummer has screwed over just about every American, how can 75% think good about him personally? What was the question; "Do you like O'Bummer for letting the Navy get Bin Laden?"

And this article is from a fairly conservative leaning website.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I'm not surprised that he has a high approval rating. Oh though I would of thought it would be about sixty percent. He is still the same charismatic, in charge sounding guy that he was before the election.

If the Repubs hope to have any chance of unseating him they better have a secret weapon, its no secret that it aint Palin.

It just seems to me that O'Bummer is the kind of guy who you would need to constantly be wary of and never really believe anything he says. How can people like that in a man? He is a caniver, and not even a very good one.

I could see having beers and bs'ing with Bill Clinton or having a theological discussion with Jimmy Carter, but O'Bummer is just so deceitful that I could never be comfortable taking to heart anything the man says. I just see no redeeming value to O'Bummer.

As I've aged, I have less and less trust of any politician. I think anyone who gets into a high political office has already sold their sole many times to one or another special interest. The whole system IMO is flawed. Thats why Obama is still kind of popular. It just doesn't take much to be considered "good' these days. He sounds smart, confident, charismatic, and the world is functioning, I guess good enough with him at the helm. And that gives him an edge over any would be wanna bes. He can be beaten but as I've said it needs to be someone good who i've yet to see as of yet.

Goodbye America...it was nice knowing you.

I think the wife and I will move out of this country in the near future. You Libs can have your King and all the queer think you want.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    It just seems to me that O'Bummer is the kind of guy who you would need to constantly be wary of and never really believe anything he says. How can people like that in a man? He is a caniver, and not even a very good one.

I could see having beers and bs'ing with Bill Clinton or having a theological discussion with Jimmy Carter, but O'Bummer is just so deceitful that I could never be comfortable taking to heart anything the man says. I just see no redeeming value to O'Bummer.
    what's a caniver? or did you mean coniver?

The lack of new threads about the big O seems to prove the fact so many approve of him.

Why do they approve of him?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    How would I know why? Heck I voted for him and I'm part of the 25% who doesn't.

The sad thing is he's way ahead of who the GOP has running and would easily beat anyone of them.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    what's a caniver? or did you mean coniver?

The lack of new threads about the big O seems to prove the fact so many approve of him.
    A caniver is an "A+" coniver

Complaining about O'Bummer is so common that there is really nothing new to complain about, just the same ole thing with a different theme everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    A caniver is an "A+" coniver

Complaining about O'Bummer is so common that there is really nothing new to complain about, just the same ole thing with a different theme everyday.
    You know darn good and well you sucked up and got on board when O eliminated bin laden.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Biggest con artist of the 21st Century? I know it's still early in the century, but O'Bummer is going to be difficult to beat as a con artist.

• Accepts a peace prize while increasing war effort and commanding the execution of Bin Laden.
    • Calls himself a Black man while in the U.S. but an Irish man when in Ireland.
    • Creates jobs in the public sector that winds up reducing take home pay for all Americans due to high cost of organized labor in the public sector.
    The list goes on and on. Just when we think we have a foothold on stopping one anti-American thing O'Bummer does, he comes up with another one.

I still can't believe that Harry Reid got RE-elected in Nevada, one of the most economically challenged states in the US.

Obama, Ried, Pelosi, Frank are all a bunch of slumlords.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    I still can't believe that Harry Reid got RE-elected in Nevada, one of the most economically challenged states in the US.

Obama, Ried, Pelosi, Frank are all a bunch of slumlords.
    This seems to be a Democrat thing. I worked in and around Boston for a few months when Ted Kennedy was still ruling Massachussetts. Since I ate mostly in bars, I would strike up conversations with the locals. Since I am a trouble maker, I kept telling stupid Ted Kennedy jokes trying to get the Bostonians riled up. I couldn't find any of them that liked Teddy. How the hell did he keep getting reelected?

Oh, I was working there at the time the "Big Dig" was paralyzing traffic in Boston putting in Ted Kennedy's pet project of the tunnels going under Boston to alleviate traffic in the city. So I would ask Bostonian bar patrons; "Why is Boston putting all of it's roads under ground?" to which the punchline is; "Because Ted Kennedy can't drive off of a tunnel." pa-dum....