http://www.1300wibr.com/

This is the local radio station that is staying on top of everything, it was the one broadcasting over 6 stations and keep everyone up to date. This is also the same station that started the no rumor policy.

They are starting their own investigation on what all happened here, they have people from the inside without political gain in mind telling what happened, they had one man today on and what he had to say about what was going on in the OEP meetings were very enlightening and will debunk what quite a few people have posted here and thier beliefs. This isnt your sisters cousins boyfriends best friends story, this is the stories straight from the source, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Are you saying the other station you posted is no good to listen to now? That one was WJBO in case you forgot. I have been listening to that one every so often to check up on th news reports.

No workhorse, WJBO pulled off covering it as much, 1300 is staying on it, both are good stations though.

There was a LA cop that was on FOX news this morning, he said he got shot in the head by a looter, he survived, had a nasty bullet wound on his head from .45 is this all fabricated?

Louis Farrakhan to crowd: "I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25-foot-deep crater under the levee breach. It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry"
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Originally posted by 2hot2coolme
    There was a LA cop that was on FOX news this morning, he said he got shot in the head by a looter, he survived, had a nasty bullet wound on his head from .45 is this all fabricated?
    There was a cop that got shot early on after the storm in the head 2hot, but when things started escalating they didnt say much about it after that, so thank God he must have made it.

Originally posted by doglips
    Louis Farrakhan to crowd: "I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25-foot-deep crater under the levee breach. It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry"
    During Betsy from what I understand the levee was blown in the lower ninth ward, a predominately black neighborhood, with the citizens having no knowledge of what was happening, it caused a few deaths, this is what I have been told, but it MAY NOT BE TRUE, of course Farrakhan is a fool anyway.

I havent heard anymore about it but there were reports that a barge set up for duck hunting actually hit the concrete wall on the levee and knocked it down, there were supposedly at least 2 people that saw it happen, but I havent heard anymore on it.

These are both things I have heard but have not yet been able to prove either one, if anyone finds any links backing these I would appreciate them being posted.

http://prisonplanet.com/Pages/Sept05/090905levees.htm

I found this site on a google search there were a few more but I dont know the credibility of these sites or the people, but this may give you a background on where Farrakhan is getting this story from.

[Edited by joey791 on 09-13-2005 at 09:41 PM]