Lightbulb

Hello
    I would be willing to help anyone in need of help designing a residential project. I am most interested in hydronics design work. But will greet others. Being that I am refusing any type of payment or compensation it is up to you to ensure proper installation. I just want to get some more experience before I open my own shop this fall.
    Thank you so much for your time.

So are you wanting to offer your skills, or learn the trade?

You seem to want to help people, but then state you want to further your knowledge.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Originally posted by ferris state
    Hello
    I would be willing to help anyone in need of help designing a residential project. I am most interested in hydronics design work. But will greet others. Being that I am refusing any type of payment or compensation it is up to you to ensure proper installation. I just want to get some more experience before I open my own shop this fall.
    Thank you so much for your time.

Great school from what I hear.Best of luck.

Party school!
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Originally posted by jultzya
    So are you wanting to offer your skills, or learn the trade?

You seem to want to help people, but then state you want to further your knowledge.
    I believe I have the skills, I just want the opportunity to put them to the test more often. I am willing to offer free design consultation to anyone who is interested. I do not believe that I need to further my knowledge, just need to expand on my experiences. But I also believe that there should never be limitations on knowledge gained or received. Thank you for replying!!