Thread: 9-11-01

Frown

NEVER FORGET.

NEVER WILL ...

Just remember- They started it, we'll finish it.

Lets roll...

Thumbs up

memorial beams to happen every year!
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Thumbs up

shooting into the heavens for all those lost....and remembered
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

osama bin hangin from the back o my service truck if i get ahold o him! meanwhile, the terror aleart code contains more colors than the biggest box o crayola american made crayons! (assuming crayola is american!)

Osama Bin Laden

I believe in bargains for Osama Bin Laden.

50 cents worth of lead

25 cents of electricity

A rope and a tree. I will donate both for free.

heck! lets just send him to live with bubba in jail for a year and then we need to send him through a meat grinder feet first and then feed him to the rest of al quaeda and then repeat with al quaeda!

My apologies to anyone that takes offense to this post, but I take offense to what was done to my country.

That said, I remember in studying history a General Pershing(???) that was involved with a conflict with folks of the muslim persuasion...

He captured a bunch of soldiers. After roughing them up, he chose some to execute. Before exectuting, he rubbed them down in pigfat and soaked the bullets in the same. All the while, he let the rest watch. Then through a curious breach of security, some of the surviving prisoners escaped. Funny thing: There were no more muslim soldiers to fight...

We just are not listening to the right folks. We could win this one quickly if we wanted to...

GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

ga-hvac-tech

I believe you are refering to "Blackjack" Pershing. The event that initiated this response was a muslim terrorist action in the Philippines.

This all took place around the turn of the century. The great General Pershing must have made an impression on the muslim world because it has been over seventy years since we've experienced any of their cowardly attacks.

I've got a question. If these so called martyrs are rewarded in heaven with 72 virgin girls, whats up with the recent woman bomber? I thought muslim thinking frowned on homosexuals. Just food for thought.;-)

Hey Ruud-man,

Yes, I think you have the same story there. Funny how the details get foggy sometimes...

I have been kinda a student of history (not by vocation, but as a side interest) most of my life. Seems to me there are definable patterns of behavior that repeat themselves.

Wonder what would happen if we used 'pigfat' bullets in Iraq (or at least 'said' we were)??? Probably get a backlash of bleeding heart liberals whining it was not morally right...

Concerning your question, my studies (readings) suggest that the ones doing the terrorism are not the straight line muslims. I ahve nto seen teachings in the Koran that support what the 'radicals' are doing.

But then, someone said more wars have been fought over religion than any other cause (really about money, but the 'public' reason was religion). Funny how folks believe things that are utter BS and live out of those beliefs... A topic for a different forum I am sure.

Do I interpret from your name that you install RUUD?

GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

ga-hvac-tech

As a matter of fact I provide technical support and training for a distribtor that handles RUUD equipment.

I once heard an old addage that says- The point is to get the OTHER soldier to die for HIS/HER country.

I guess that could be modified to- The point is to get the OTHER soldier to die for HIS/Her religion.

Don't get me started....

Best regards...

O K, I understand about getting started on 'issues'...

I think you are quoting a general from the next war, that would be Patton... And his language would be a bit more 'colorful' that quoted...

THX for the comments!

Reason I asked about brands is that I install RUUD and Trane. Mostly RUUD for changeouts and Trane for 2 high end spec builders I work with (about a dozen houses a year).

Have a great one!

GA HVAC tech
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8