Back to Reality
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to Reality

Unhappy

Got back home today after being in Athens and found this in my e-mail.

Go here

http://host.picturewizard.com/2005-9...en911remix.wav

Or here
    http://www.emp3world.com/to_download.php?id=92602

[Edited by JAMES 3528 on 09-11-2005 at 08:25 PM]

WOW.

The link doesn't work. Says it exceeded the bandwith.

I caught a show on the History Channel today about 9-11. They've been showing different ones all day.
    Get back to work.™

Too bad, I will try to find another one. It was a little girl talking to her dad who was killed on 911 with a song in the back ground.

For some reason, to this day I still cannot watch or read anything on the subject. I cannot watch those planes crash into those towers another time.
    WHY?

Originally posted by special ed
    For some reason, to this day I still cannot watch or read anything on the subject. I cannot watch those planes crash into those towers another time.
    It's not a video.

Okay, I listened to it.

Nearly choked me up. Why do you play that stuff, James? It brings out my soft side.
    WHY?

Re: Okay, I listened to it.

Nearly choked me up. Why do you play that stuff, James? It brings out my soft side.
    For the same reason we all do.

So we dont forget.
    We've been doing so much,for so long,with so little, that now we can do almost anything, with nothing at all.

Oh, I haven't forgotten. That's why I still can't watch any documentaries on the subject. It's still too painful & still get too riled up.
    WHY?

well it made myself and my brother in law both cry
    i sent it to everyone i know so im sure there will be a lot of tears

Oh, I haven't forgotten. That's why I still can't watch any documentaries on the subject. It's still too painful & still get too riled up.
    I just spent the past three hours doing just that and my anger is renewed with a vengence. We need to stay hurt and angry until every last bastard that supports those who attacked us are no longer able to ever do us harm again.

The fact that we have not been able to destroy Bin Laden does not bother me that much. It may even be nice to save him for last.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Bin Laden was never the important target anyway. George Bush SR wanted Sadam removed the first time and it didnt happen , so when george bush jr took office , along with his fathers entorage , his goal was to do what his father was unable to do

When the towers were attacked , that gave him the reason and the support along with all of the other lame excuses to go in and destroy Saddam

sure we knocked out the terrorist camps in afganastan but we seem to have given up on Bin laden for some reason

I still have a sneaking suspicion that we may know where Bin Laden is and are just waiting for an oportune political moment to drag his butt out in the open.

The first President Bush never wanted Saddam to be captured because that was the original agreement the U.S. had with Saudi Arabia in order to use their land to lead our Kuwaiti liberation from.

The deal was made that we did not attempt to topple the Iraqi government. No matter what the first President Bush may have felt, going after Saddam was not an issue until after Saddam bucked up against the United Nations for 12 years.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast