Thermostat - fan on all the time but off after call to cool

Is there such a thing ?

I currently have a Rheem RGFD furnace with it's communicating thermostat. In the summer, I used to keep the fan on all the time until I learned from this site that doing it would not allow the water to drain from the cooling coils, thereby increasing the humidity.

So is there a thermostat that can have the fan on all the time but turn it off for 10 minutes or so after a call to cool ?

many thermostats have a circulation function. basicly on for x amount of time off for x amount of time when there is no call for heat/cool. I haven't dealt with rheems communicating system so i can't tell you on your stat, but there probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by cuchulain View Post
    many thermostats have a circulation function. basicly on for x amount of time off for x amount of time when there is no call for heat/cool. I haven't dealt with rheems communicating system so i can't tell you on your stat, but there probably is.
    yes the Rheem does have a circulate function. I thinks it comes on for 10 minutes every hour if there is no call for heat/cool.

But what I really want is on all the time and off after a call for cool..just long enough for the water to drain off the coils.