what to state under career objective on resume?

so im doing a resume where im looking in the general area of residential and commericial for an hvac position. im fresh out of tech school so i dont know what i should put as my career objective. any suggestions?

and how much should i be looking to make as an entry level position in residential and commercial?

I may have over simplified mine but I said, "To obtain an entry level service technician's position". I figure you can't get anywhere unless you can get started.

Quote Originally Posted by R22-R134a-R410a View Post
    so im doing a resume where im looking in the general area of residential and commericial for an hvac position. im fresh out of tech school so i dont know what i should put as my career objective. any suggestions?

and how much should i be looking to make as an entry level position in residential and commercial?
    "To make money, live fast and die old" Or "Hey dude, my parole officer sez that I have to get a job so......"
    Ok, how about "To learn from experienced people and become the best technician that I can be."

The price you should expect will vary wildly from area to area and state to state. I live an hour south of St Louis and here they can get anywhere from $9 to $11 per hour entry level. In St Louis it's more like $13 to $15 from what I've been told. California I understand is way more as is Dallas and Chicago but other's can be more specific than I can.

Good luck and welcome to the trade.
    A people who would exchange liberty for apparent safety, will deserve neither and lose both.