Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Congressman Weiner: Online sexual predator. HAHA!!!!

What a flaming red-hot IDIOT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

The news is hysterical! Now that he has clarified everything we now know that:

1] Him and his recent bride will not be splitting up because of this. Of course, we have not heard from her. I'll bet she feels really awkward going to the office in the morning. It's like, "OMG, I cannot go anywhere near the water-cooler" and "why does everyone have to look at me?". Sorry for her, she is the primary victim here. I wonder if they met on-line after sending lewd photos to each other? One wonders.

2] All of his stalking victims were adults "as far as he knows". His words, not mine. If it involved lewd photos, I am thinking we should probably have a little more certainty as to the answer on this one.

3] He claims he has 'never had sexual relations with any of these women'. Hmmm, why does that solemn oath sound familiar?

4] He claims he has broken no law, as far as he knows. Not sure that was ever an issue, wonder why he brought that up?

5] He never used government resources. Wait a minute, looks like Drudge just linked a story that would prove that one another lie. OOPS.

6] Wiener is actually the victim in all of this. That is what he had claimed earlier, I figure we won't be hearing that routine again.

7] the Internet is the predator's venue of choice today That is his statement, from his website. http://www.weiner.house.gov/issue_display.aspx?id=844 I am just going to say,"OKAY" to that one. I figure he knows what he is talking about.

8] The photo sent involving the crotch were actually 'part of a joke'. I am not sure what kind of joke that would be. What qualifies as a 'joke' these days?

9] Phone-sex with a Vegas chic. I guess they would have been 'joking around"??

10] this is actually fairly hilarious. http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...phone%E2%80%99 He claimed to be a "caped crusader" and "my tights really itch". Okay, at this point I am beginning to loose any sympathy for any woman who might be involved with this freak. It IS funny, but damm...

11] There is so much more, but there is really no point at going into it. What a freak.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

With some of the goofball crap that I do, I can see me getting into a situation like this. I suppose it could be embarrassing, but what the heck; you did it, you did it.

What is with Democrats automatically lying about things they have done? I just don't get it. As soon as this issue came out, Weiner should have been spilling his guts about everything he did just so no one could have anything on him. If he had only criticized himself for possibly having poor judgement, no one would have cared. It's the constant lies these guys spew out that is so amazing. How can we possibly be expected to believe anything these politicians tell us when they lie over the stupid stuff?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I was in total agreement with you until you mention the Democrats. Do you really believe that? Don't you just think it's a personal problem? Sexual perversion is a bipartisan problem. It is not just contained to the ranks of the Democrats.
    Always here

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    I was in total agreement with you until you mention the Democrats. Do you really believe that? Don't you just think it's a personal problem? Sexual perversion is a bipartisan problem. It is not just contained to the ranks of the Democrats.
    I wasn't talking about the sexual perversions being a Democrat thing, I was referring to Democrats automatically lying when ever asked "did you?" about pretty much anything. I was thinking about John Edwards and Bill Clinton at the moment.

Yep. Edwards is a jerk, he has many days of unsettling court appearances in his future.
    Always here

Seems to be a requirement of all politicians nowdays ......... you have to be a scumbag to even want to run anymore. No matter what party you are for.

Then in most cases you were a lawyer to begin with , than ran for office. Know many Lawyers that were not scum bags ????? I knew 1 or 2 that weren't ....... the rest were.

You can see why this country is headed the way it is .... its being sold out by politictians. A lot of general public is helping being their votes are being bought by being promised of betting something for nothing.

Anymore I'm not gonna argue with the people that voted in idiots thinking they were being politically correct, and if they didn't vote him in they were a racist. Looking back at it now ....... Hows That Working out for ya ?????

I think Tricky Dick set the bar for Politicians lying. Back in the 70's , yea, and yep, He was a good ol life long GOP'er

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    With some of the goofball crap that I do, I can see me getting into a situation like this. I suppose it could be embarrassing, but what the heck; you did it, you did it.

What is with Democrats automatically lying about things they have done? I just don't get it. As soon as this issue came out, Weiner should have been spilling his guts about everything he did just so no one could have anything on him. If he had only criticized himself for possibly having poor judgement, no one would have cared. It's the constant lies these guys spew out that is so amazing. How can we possibly be expected to believe anything these politicians tell us when they lie over the stupid stuff?
    I've asked you several times to stop texting me those pics. I'm just not into that.

Politicians have been lying and committing crimes for centuries. Nixon was one who got caught.

Here are a few recent examples of others who were caught:

http://www.wwco.com/~dda/criminals.php

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/Aug19...ss1-081699.htm
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    I've asked you several times to stop texting me those pics. I'm just not into that.

I'm confused. I only text you pics of me wearing things that you send me to wear

I'm confused. I only text you pics of me wearing things that you send me to wear
    When I said thongs, I meant flip-flops, not butt floss!

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    When I said thongs, I meant flip-flops, not butt floss!
    Oh....well, you need to be more explicit

Incidentally, I still can't locate that darned thing to take it off.

Oh....well, you need to be more explicit

Incidentally, I still can't locate that darned thing to take it off.
    Maybe some needle nose pliers would help?

I gotta go puke now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast