Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Back about 3 years ago a GC called me in to install AC in a ladies home at the ski mt. near here.

These people are rich like most people up there. But this one was exceeding rude. She would only talk to the GC. "Tell him that everyone must take off their shoes." "Tell him that I don't want anyone smoking on the property." I'm standing right there she could have talked to me directly. I do understand English.

Anyway last week the GC calls again and tells me the house has been sold and the new owners want additional work done.

It seems that probate court ordered the house to be sold. The ***** lady was in Hong Kong with her husband. They got into some arguement. She gave him some drugs in his food. When he was passed out she bashed him to death with his 9 iron.
    She is now in a Hong Kong jail for life.

In this country

she might have been sentenced to home confinement, and you could have had her as a customer for life.

I bet her husband wished he took his shoes off when the GC told him to....

A 9 iron? Why not a driver??
    Anutter wacko bites the dust, probably 2 of em........
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Youd have to hit someone for a

pretty long time to kill them with a 9 iron. I bet she was really tired when she was done and sure he was dead.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Talking

Send her a "get well soon" card. Have the GC forward it to her for you. Include a brochure on the ski mountain golf course. Mention that you heard she loves to practice her chip shots.

Originally posted by htg guy
    Send her a "get well soon" card. Have the GC forward it to her for you. Include a brochure on the ski mountain golf course. Mention that you heard she loves to practice her chip shots.
    And you should also include a photo of yourself in her old house with your shoes on while smoking a cigarette...

Holy cow! What a story. You're lucky to come out of that unscathed.

Yet another reason for me not to take up golf. I'd have to lock up the clubs.

You reading this thread OROY?

Originally posted by gibrenob
    And you should also include a photo of yourself in her old house with your shoes on while smoking a cigarette...
    ROTFLMAO

Almost busted a gut on that one!

Re: Youd have to hit someone for a

Originally posted by spotts
    pretty long time to kill them with a 9 iron. I bet she was really tired when she was done and sure he was dead.
    Looks like you have given this some serious thougth, you didn't bring a nine iron to the convention or did you?

Beenie: You should have used your manly charms on her then you would have been taking off more then just your shoes.

Beenie: Were you worried because you had holes in your sox?
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by 2hot2coolme
    Originally posted by gibrenob
    ROTFLMAO

Almost busted a gut on that one!

Everyone around me is staring, wondering why I just burst out laughing...

Move along... Nothing to see...

Amazing, just amazing. Money can buy everyting except what you really need. Manners and true love.......and homegrown tomatoes!
    R2B4BTU

I read about that one. She put some stuff in his milkshake to knock him out. The press in Hong Kong has named her the milkshake murderer or something like that. She killed him with the clubs, rolled his body in a rug and them had her staff take the "rug" to the storage area of the luxury apartment she shared with her husband. The body was found after a few days.

What a nut
    Read, read, read!

Here is one link to the story.
    http://www.courttv.com/trials/news/0....html#continue

The one I read said that she beat him with a golf culb this story said it was a statue.

Any way she got convicted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast