False Prophet From The Book Of Romney

today i watched a Mitt Romney speech on CSPAN for the first time, my analysis is, he gave a typical Republican speech, echoing the outrage that come from us libertarians and at the same time , giving indicators that he will support the status quo, ...which these days is detrimental to the future of our country.

Romney has been the first to confirmed my fear, ...which we all knew would happen , the republicans are planning to ride the back of the Tea Party into office, then are not gong to do anything when they get there.

*) The most alarming statement was when Romney said the he believes Obama's Health care Bill should be over-turned,
    he said that on "day 1", he will instruct his people to make a waiver for all 50 states.
    Sounds good at first, but the problem is, with this Health Care monstrosity there will be federal money flowing all over the place and no state is going to turn down free money to be a rebel in the union. ...and Mr. Romney knows this.

the illegally passed health Care bill needs to be overturned immediately, by any political branch that wants to keep their job, whether it's the President, the Congress, or the Supreme Court.
    any body that doesn't want to follow the Constitution needs to be tossed out on their ear.

*) The next alarming statement was when Romney said he believes "the earth is getting warmer", then tried to cover his tracks by saying he doesn't know why, when or how.
    This , of course, refers to the massive "Global Warming" scam, that creates intrusive laws, collects taxes from the public, runs small companies out of business, sends American jobs to Communist nations, and allows polluters to have waivers.
    ...Romney is FOR it.

*) Careful not to scare seniors, Romney also stated that the government should speak honestly to the youth about entitlement programs.
    He doesn't have any solutions, he just wants to speak honestly, that those of us at the lower end of the Social Security pyramid scheme, are going to pay in, and not collect sht.

Romney had opportunity to make leadership statements, ....like to the lady who brought up the Education Care Bill..., but he chose to stay politically correct.

i'm sorry, but the results are in, a vote for Romney is a wasted vote.
    this country needs a radical return to the Constitution.

Didn't Obama get his heath care plan from Romney?
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    I think it pretty much emulates the same plan Romney sponsored in Massachusett.

THe plan is not illegal, unpopular maybe, but not illegal.

Edna Bay, Alaska Highest concentration of black bears in the US
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    I don't like the plan. Having said that, the feds took a 70 page state plan and turn it into a 2600 page monstrosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.phil View Post
    I don't like the plan. Having said that, the feds took a 70 page state plan and turn it into a 2600 page monstrosity.
    well, what does 50 X 70 equal, 3500 I believe. So they actually reduced the plan. Be Happy, Don't Worry.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    well, what does 50 X 70 equal, 3500 I believe. So they actually reduced the plan. Be Happy, Don't Worry.
    Way off on the plan. Flat no as to what Romney's proposed being what Obummer has put out. Either way, its BS. And yes, it is illegal as currently written.

AC, who do you want to be POTUS in 12? I hear, nix that, read what you put out about all the candidates and I see you spouting that Obummer is not going to be beat but answer for all of us, who you WANT to be POTUS?

I'd really like to know. At least that would help me understand some of your posts, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by WebCTRL View Post
    Way off on the plan. Flat no as to what Romney's proposed being what Obummer has put out. Either way, its BS. And yes, it is illegal as currently written.

AC, who do you want to be POTUS in 12? I hear, nix that, read what you put out about all the candidates and I see you spouting that Obummer is not going to be beat but answer for all of us, who you WANT to be POTUS?

I'd really like to know. At least that would help me understand some of your posts, hopefully.
    At one point I liked McCain, then I voted for Bush twice and for Obama. If the GOP comes up with a good cadidate, that's who I'd vote for. I don't see that happening though

At one point I liked McCain, then I voted for Bush twice and for Obama. If the GOP comes up with a good cadidate, that's who I'd vote for. I don't see that happening though
    So, how do you feel about Herman Cain's views? I know he's not the "name" the GOP is looking but what's your take?

Quote Originally Posted by WebCTRL View Post
    So, how do you feel about Herman Cain's views? I know he's not the "name" the GOP is looking but what's your take?
    I don't know much about him and so far I have no reason to research his views.

So if no Republican candidate sweeps you off your feet you will vote again for the communist anti American Obama, say it isn't so ace. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So if no Republican candidate sweeps you off your feet you will vote again for the communist anti American Obama, say it isn't so ace. Thank you, thank you very much
    I like the idea of you working , so that would be right.