+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mexican army in NO

Post Likes
    you heard it, the Mexican army is operating in the US for the first time in 150 years.

Its great that otherr countries are in there.

Post Likes
    You Mexico actually has an army? We need to ask them to take a buddy home when they go. If they want I have addresses of where a hundred or so are.

Post Likes

Well....

It is cheap labor. Saves on the clean-up bill.
    WHY?

Post Likes
    They are here to help curb looting ?

BWahahahhaha !!!!!

Post Likes
    You folks should be grateful our neighbors are helping in the relief aid to New Orleans.

It proves a country like Mexico has no ill will towards anyone, unlike the "bush" administration who rejected an offer from Cuba to send 1100 field doctors to help out.

Ingrates.
    Hasta la victoria siempre!

Post Likes
    Hey i'm thankful that they are helping, where the hell is Canada ? Wouldn't we be bailing Canada out if this happened to them ?

Post Likes
    Canada was sending three war ships with supplies to aid in the relief effort.

If our neighbors are lending a hand, it's not a bad idea to accept, regardless who the government is at odds with.
    Hasta la victoria siempre!

Post Likes
    Oh, great! First, the wetbacks & now we have the Canucks invading our beloved country!
    WHY?

9. Dislikes yorkie820 disliked this post.
    Post Likes
    Originally posted by yorkie820
    You folks should be grateful our neighbors are helping in the relief aid to New Orleans.

It proves a country like Mexico has no ill will towards anyone, unlike the "bush" administration who rejected an offer from Cuba to send 1100 field doctors to help out.

Ingrates.
    You have anything to back up this claim that the U.S. rejected the offer from Cuba?
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by gruvn
    Hey i'm thankful that they are helping, where the hell is Canada ? Wouldn't we be bailing Canada out if this happened to them ?
    Canadians were the first responders to some areas, I think that shows alot since our travel time to NO would be alot longer than most american cities.

3 warships are on the way,or there now,
    Canadian dive teams have been working already.
    maybe your news coverage doesnt show what help is there

wheres our help, wheres our help
    oh, they are helping HAHAHAHA
    do you want help or no

Post Likes
    More illegal immigrants, Awesome.

Post Likes
    Some are you thinking out of your @$$!!! Because you s#}|t heads have your jobs because you are too lame to work actual physical labor work.....and for you all "so called" native white man....check your roots....deep in your roots you are not white parents, grandparents where wetbacks..........Any help from any country is welcomed, Mexico, Canada, Cuba.....
    Why don't you racist @$$ go over to NO and lend yourself to the cause?

PEACE OUT.

14. Likes yorkie820 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Originally posted by roman90247
    Some are you thinking out of your @$$!!! Because you s#}|t heads have your jobs because you are too lame to work actual physical labor work.....and for you all "so called" native white man....check your roots....deep in your roots you are not white parents, grandparents where wetbacks..........Any help from any country is welcomed, Mexico, Canada, Cuba.....
    Why don't you racist @$$ go over to NO and lend yourself to the cause?

PEACE OUT.
    Roman, I would like to see you try and keep up with any one of us techs that post here.
    We carry hundreds of pounds of tools and equipment up ladders accross parking lots, ect in all kinds of extreme weather conditions.
    What do you do for a living??
    As far as my "roots" not being white, my ancesters are German, you can't get much whiter than that.
    If you dont like what we post why dont you find a liberal,left wing, naacp site and fit in there.

16. Dislikes yorkie820 disliked this post.
    Post Likes
    markt,

As far as you being white, good for you..happy for you..as far as your opinion..we are all entitled to it..so why dont you try the naacp! I respect you as I respect every human in this planet. The beuty of every person is, every mind thinks different and thats what makes the world turn.

Uhm, what i do for a living, Facilities Manager for 12 years, tools, ladders, extreme temp also.
    Markt, not do disrespect you, but think of what some of this guys are saying, if they don't like the mexicans, canadians, don't support them.....why buy mexican made products, material. have you looked at the parts we use in HVAC, MADE IN MEXICO or ASSEMBLED IN MEXICO. Come on, we are grown men, don't try to give me the guilt trip.
    Once again,
    PEACE OUT.

Post Likes

Ingrates.
    Just what planet are you from??????

Those 1100 doctors, once they stepped foot in this country, would file for "political asylum"

and then about 15 of them would go play for the Yankee's

Core

Post Likes
    whats wrong with well trained immigrants, pretty sure you could use a few more doctors there, I know we need them here

Post Likes
    Do you think the Mexican army came to repair the landscape?

just a thought

Core

Post Likes
    Mexican army= shovels and leaf blowers.

should get the French army could use their white flags for bandages

Post Likes
    Originally posted by t527ed
    Mexican army= shovels and leaf blowers.

should get the French army could use their white flags for bandages
    LMFAO SO TRUE!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq

Ingrates.
    You have anything to back up this claim that the U.S. rejected the offer from Cuba?
    http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/am.../katrina.cuba/

http://today.reuters.com/News/Crises...ryId=N09461633

http://www.forbes.com/business/feeds...fx2214208.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in